Sevco Thread

Its going to cost them mega buck to pay out his excisting contract- happy days 

Who the fuck would actually want that job ? 

Shelf Life Hun manager about 1 season plus 

Any ex manager who takes that job is desperate I would suggest that they get more ex managers decline the offer than who are are actually up for it 

Horrible fucking club worst in the world 

• Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Its going to cost them mega buck to pay out his excisting contract- happy days 

Who the fuck would actually want that job ? 

Shelf Life Hun manager about 1 season plus 

Any ex manager who takes that job is desperate I would suggest that they get more ex managers decline the offer than who are are actually up for it 

Horrible fucking club worst in the world 

Plenty of folk will want it.

Besides, get a 3 year contract & even if you make an arse of it, you get sacked with a mega pay-off. 

31 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

That photo with Rae suited and booted behind Beale is a classic 

Karma.

The sleekit cunt was at the Dons game last season, shmoozing with the Board, whilst knowing Van Bronkhorst was under pressure.

He also said a week before leaving QPR, that he wouldn’t as he believed in loyalty.

He’s a sleekit, untrustworthy Cockney spiv. 

Pity he’s gone, there’s a chance they might get someone in that’s semi-competent. 

Daily Record saying Potter 😅 is a possibility i mean come on he's a highly rated coach who's never going to come to Scotland at this stage.  Hopefully they keep Davis for as long as possible, they've got two banana skins this week in Cyprus and St Mirren , so fingers crossed they drop more points, would cause absolute melt down

4 minutes ago, englishred said:

Daily Record saying Potter 😅 is a possibility i mean come on he's a highly rated coach who's never going to come to Scotland at this stage.  Hopefully they keep Davis for as long as possible, they've got two banana skins this week in Cyprus and St Mirren , so fingers crossed they drop more points, would cause absolute melt down

Potter's assistant would be a shout though? Did quite well at hamilton

Couldn't resist a wee peek at their rancid forum. They actually seem delighted with Rae - seems they need a real rangers man 🤷‍♂️

This particular post gave me great mirth:

Didnt know about this till I came back from the boozer in the company of the old school bigots that we all are.

We all agreed that we needed men with a healthy hatred of those Republican scumbags and if it annoys civic scotland, that's a bonus.

Great move, a feel of loyalism and a healthy hatred of that mob, throw in the nats and that'll do for me.

Next move, mural of king billy on the wall and the possible new standing section, named the michael stone bouncy.
8 hours ago, Forever Red said:

Couldn't resist a wee peek at their rancid forum. They actually seem delighted with Rae - seems they need a real rangers man 🤷‍♂️

This particular post gave me great mirth:

Didnt know about this till I came back from the boozer in the company of the old school bigots that we all are.

We all agreed that we needed men with a healthy hatred of those Republican scumbags and if it annoys civic scotland, that's a bonus.

Great move, a feel of loyalism and a healthy hatred of that mob, throw in the nats and that'll do for me.

Next move, mural of king billy on the wall and the possible new standing section, named the michael stone bouncy.

Para2 suggests to me there’s a whiff of winduppery about that post.