Sevco Thread

B5d1e7yCUAAqvrS.jpg

Fact now. Nae new shares.

Ashley doesn't have security on Ibrox on his loans, will he loan them more money and take Ibrox and MP as securities or will he hit them with interest which he hasn't done thus far. Maybe he'll just punt some more cash in and keep them going.

2 things of a sticking point for me ............

1. McCoist leaving so promptly and them trying to sign him into secrecy leads me to think that something is going to happen which no one is going to like

2. Ashley will either pump money in to make sure that they get into the SPL next year OR Take the hit and do what Hearts have done.

Do they have any debt that they could write off with administration? I'm not sure if I'm reading it wrong but are the people giving the money not those that would put them into admin? Seems a bit daft only getting 10p in the £ instead of just plodding along, albeit in the red, but getting more of their money back. Oh, and they wouldn't have to pay a barrel load of cash to those running the administration.

Do they have any debt that they could write off with administration? I'm not sure if I'm reading it wrong but are the people giving the money not those that would put them into admin? Seems a bit daft only getting 10p in the £ instead of just plodding along, albeit in the red, but getting more of their money back. Oh, and they wouldn't have to pay a barrel load of cash to those running the administration.

No share issue means the directors take the hit, They need 12 Million to carry them to the end of the season that's not even going forging into what needs maintenance etc etc.

I'll take a stab at it and say if any savvy minded businessman would he take the administration points, cancel the contracts of the highest paid players and bring some decent youth which as we all can see Hearts have done a good job of it.

It starts them off fresh but looking at it some of those on the board, they are too proud to do it.

No share issue means the directors take the hit, They need 12 Million to carry them to the end of the season that's not even going forging into what needs maintenance etc etc.

I'll take a stab at it and say if any savvy minded businessman would he take the administration points, cancel the contracts of the highest paid players and bring some decent youth which as we all can see Hearts have done a good job of it.

It starts them off fresh but looking at it some of those on the board, they are too proud to do it.

Wouldn't they be better just going through 'til the end of the season and getting shot of the ones out of contract?

Plus points:

- No points deduction

- No added anger from the orcs

- No fees and penalties for an administration event

Negatives:

- They don't have reign over who they release

- They can't get rid of any useless cunts in contract

- They have to stump up the cash themselves

Wouldn't they be better just going through 'til the end of the season and getting shot of the ones out of contract?

Plus points:

- No points deduction

- No added anger from the orcs

- No fees and penalties for an administration event

Negatives:

- They don't have reign over who they release

- They can't get rid of any useless cunts in contract

- They have to stump up the cash themselves

Have you been keeping yourself up to date with the story?

Another stichup from the SFA on the way lads

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/11309378/Mike-Ashley-wants-Rangers-takeover-clearance-as-AGM-turns-ugly.html

Ashley’s trusted henchman, Derek Llambias, will meet Stewart Regan, the SFA chief executive, on Tuesday and the pair will discuss the Newcastle United owner’s bid to control the dysfunctional club.

What we have here is Ashley in Wonderland, where things mean what he wants them to mean. The SFA thought it had a binding agreement with Ashley which would prevent him from increasing either his shareholding or his influence at Ibrox without its permission.

I definitely heard some cunt on the radio today saying the share issue had been voted through.

Yes your right, What I meant by my comment is that it's not going to raise the capital required.

At 80 Million spent already no one in there right mind is going to put money into that club. ( Unless you are Mike Ashley who has eveything to lose )

Mcgillywibble's latest is interesting. The auld secretary wifie that was paid off that upset ally so has been making tea for the manager since willie Waddell apparently. Strange then that her redundancy amounted to 2 and a half years service, allegedly..

Less surprisingly Ashley will extend his stranglehold further to meet December payroll. Unless the SFA get stroppy! No really.