Sevco Thread

Here's an interesting thought regarding the Sevconians.

What if McCoist is actually a really good manager, and it's McDowall's input that has been holding McCoist and the Zombies back? And now McDowall is in charge of the whole fucking thing :)

You have to wonder at the levels of domestic abuse going on in the Weeg right now. One half sees their grip on the SPL slipping, the other sees their attempt at promotion to the 'Big' league under serious, serious threat. Couple that to the elevated levels of drinking that goes on around Christmas and New Year and you have a recipe for disaster.

"He's about the budget they should be looking at...with any luck he gets the job and signs Langfield in the window. "

Oh Jesus, my cock would come off if that came true!

Joking apart, long said JC would do a job there. It's the next step, pretending to actually be bigger and better than they were he'd be fucking useless at. Just imagine. Well jimmy how would you respond to that 10-nil humping in the new oldish firm derby? Ehhhh, well wee forestty was unplayable wasn't he, and wee mulgrewy, I haven't seen a defender like that since I was in charge of Baresi.

• Upvote 1