Sevco Thread

Foster was very much from the same calibre of Darren Mackie in an aberdeen shirt for me. He was one of the shite players. When he was named captain it was embarrassing. Delighted he is at a dire Sevco team and not even holding his own

That really was a very deliberate Fuck You to the Aberdeen fans, making Foster captain after his return from the scum. Sleepy Broon knew exactly what he was doing.

Ricky Foster fed up of the death threats already it seems. has deleted his twitter

Foster was in the Daily Heil sport section today - apparently he got it in the neck from the Orcs simply for taking his boy to the Christmas Fun Fair at the SECC, the day after they got pumped by HIVs (the most recent pumping, that is). Thats vintage hunnery, spiteful outpourings of bile at peoples family.

Tubby Calderwood is in the same sport section discussing Aberdeen - his spiel is full of all the usual back-handed compliments, idiocy and thinly disguised self-praise.

One of the things that annoyed me most was that he alludes the only difference between his and McInnes' managerial performance was that he had to contend with a now-defunct team called Rangers.

He also says "I cannot see Celtic returning to their normal standards" meaning the standard to which he refers isnt actually 'normal' at all, the fat oaf.

He refers to "Big Langfield" and postulates that the reason he has been displaced by Brown is a fall-out with McInnes. Not because Brown is better, then.

And he talks of his "pride" at seeing Pawlett and Jack flourish, as though suggesting those players success is all down to him.

Foster was in the Daily Heil sport section today - apparently he got it in the neck from the Orcs simply for taking his boy to the Christmas Fun Fair at the SECC, the day after they got pumped by HIVs (the most recent pumping, that is). Thats vintage hunnery, spiteful outpourings of bile at peoples family.

Tubby Calderwood is in the same sport section discussing Aberdeen - his spiel is full of all the usual back-handed compliments, idiocy and thinly disguised self-praise.

One of the things that annoyed me most was that he alludes the only difference between his and McInnes' managerial performance was that he had to contend with a now-defunct team called Rangers.

He also says "I cannot see Celtic returning to their normal standards" meaning the standard to which he refers isnt actoually 'normal' at all, the fat oaf.

He refers to "Big Langfield" and postulates that the reason he has been displaced by Brown is a fall-out with McInnes. Not because Brown is better, then.

And he talks of his "pride" at seeing Pawlett and Jack flourish, as though suggesting those players success is all down to him.

Is this the same fucking oaf that during his holiday camp, cancer ridden, shithouse regime, gave Paton and Pawlett 30, yes 30 minutes, of first team action In his whole torrid tenure, that's less time than the oaf spends eating a light snack, or less time than shagger Nicholl spends in an office before trying to smitten every female occupying the room with an std, or less time than sandy Clark spends sober each morning.

• Upvote 1

He also says "I cannot see Celtic returning to their normal standards" meaning the standard to which he refers isnt actually 'normal' at all, the fat oaf.

Link?

• Admin

:hysterical: Amazing. If true can anyone say "leveraged buyout"?

Can you imagine. He does a Glazer.

Buys the club with money he doesn't own, then uses the club revenue to pay back the money used to buy the club.

United can do it because they have massive revenue and strong profit, Rangers... hah yeah... not so much

Aye, HMRC are after the new Huns:

Rangers' latest crisis loan was taken to avoid being wound up by HM Revenue and Customs, BBC Scotland has learned.

It is understood the Scottish Championship club received a seven-day notice letter at the end of December for the payment of national insurance.

Selected quotes from Rangers Media, from Hun Mods in the pinned thread "Abuse and Accusations", refering to the paranoia, bigotry and desperate aggressiveness which characterises that set of subhumanity:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so once again we find ourselves bogged down in petty insults and personal abuse.

We are now going to adopt a zero tolerance approach to personal abuse and the terms that go with it. This will include, but not be limited to, terms like scum, taig, taig-like, retard, rhebel (or any other word with an 'h' added in for effect), arsehole, wanker, moron,...

For clarity, this will apply to all personal abuse between posters, and also extend to all current and potential board members and staff, i.e. it is not ok to call David Somers a moron, Dave King an arsehole, Ian Black scum, etc. We can all discuss their shortcomings without resorting to these insults.

It was brought to my attention last night that some posters have been using nicknames from celtc fans, among other unacceptable names, for our manager. Fat Sally, fat tramp, McSCIAF, and other highly offensive terms.

There has been a steady increase in accusations of posters being fans of other clubs, often with absolutely no grounds other than people not liking what that poster has to say

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dignity, eh? :laughing:

I could not imagine fans of any other club behaving in such a fashion.

I occasionally look at that forum for a laugh, and its hilarious the number of locked threads where someone has posted an unpopular viewpoint which has then immediately caused the thread to implode with them all at each others throats, calling each other "fenian bastards" and accusing each other of being sellick fans :laughing:

Dignity. They dont know the meaning of the word, and I bet they couldnt spell it either.

Not exactly Sevco related but if folk are interest a petition is being started to apply some pressure to N Doncaster.

https://www.change.org/p/neil-doncaster-spfl-step-down-from-his-job

EDIT: 880 signatures gathered in just a couple of days so it might snow ball.

And presumbly I don't need to mention that Doncaster is a fucking toad and every football fan in scotland should want him ousted and replaced..

• Upvote 2

Not exactly Sevco related but if folk are interest a petition is being started to apply some pressure to N Doncaster.

https://www.change.org/p/neil-doncaster-spfl-step-down-from-his-job

EDIT: 880 signatures gathered in just a couple of days so it might snow ball.

And presumbly I don't need to mention that Doncaster is a fucking toad and every football fan in scotland should want him ousted and replaced..

Signed a few moments ago.

Noticed the person a few above me was John Hewitt - Aberdeen.

He left a decent comment.