Sevco Thread

• Site Sponsor

Spoke to a half decent Sevconian yesterday (there are 12 of them) and he says his Uncle got him two tickets for their first meeting with the Minkers in the Cup semi, but his uncle said "do not go, it's no place for right minded people to go, the nutters are going to be out in force."

I have no interest in these minker cunts apart from the mission I have given myself to avenge the hiding I got from a pair of them in the weege a few years back (Slinky's fault, never leave yer mates, no matter what). However I have some perverse inclination to watch this game against their wee Embra brothers. A defeat would surely confirm they're in a shitey battle for 2nd place in a league any of the top 4 in the SPL would romp by 40 points. Enjoy huns. Incidentally, I have more than made up for the skelping at the Serbia game, but I'm going to carry on as opportunities present themselves.

Did slinky do a 'dayts' and run from battle?

Orc's searching for "bear" :rolleyes: friendly bars to watch game in Aberdeen tonight.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=278436

There are no bear friendly pubs in Aberdeen city, including the Northern. Drank there for years, used to be a main hub for games but over the years the games took second place to EPL games and many mixed crowds now. If you want a real Rangers boozer then the Staging Post in Bucksburn,full of psychos though.

Dayts are you putting up with this?

I used to watch Rangers European games on The Queen Vic on Rosemount and it was usually mostly Gers fans in. :gay::sherlock: