Sevco Thread

Summary of spiers piece.

Ra'gers are no winnin anymore an it's no fair so it's no, but.

Oh, and apparently not winning affects your attendances and season ticket sales.

As I delicately suggested the other day, enjoy mediocrity fuckers.

Ollie,

My personal favourite was the opener, that "it was once said there were three pillars in Scotland. The law, the church and Rangers." Said by who? Ian fucking Paisley? That's like pudgie saying "pudgie is not a virgin."

Hemmin! I'm nae a virgin! And I'm nae happy at nearly being mentioned in the same sentence as yon deid cunts!

- sevco could only afford to run their undersoil heating for 4 hours on friday, as opposed to the normal 48 hours in the run up to the game, (wed night to fri night) they also have a skeleton crew of groundstaff, (presumably meaning they cant clear snow properly) - hence why the hearts game had to be abandoned

- 2 employees of sevco - a woman and an elderly gentleman - were assaulted by the Orcs, when they managed to force their way into buildings during the demonstrations (as we saw earlier on this thread)

http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/why-the-people-are-not-coping-with-humilation/

As much as I think this Phil chap is a bit of a gobshite the undersoil heating part may well be true. There is no way that the pitch would have been like it was if the heating had been on for even all day Friday.

As for the rest of his blog, it states no more than what is obvious. They've no money and the huns are scum. He's still a gobshite though.

e72d0cddff55858b3b42a1fc4f9bd1e4.jpg

I made a similar complaint shortly after the liquidation of Glasgow Rangers, and all I got back was a whiny response saying I shouldn't use naughty language like 'pissed off', because they're vewy sensitive pwincesses at the BBC, and that sort of language upsets them.

It's incredible how this thing just keeps on going and inflicting more and more pain on them. I genuinely doubt anyone of us could have made a better fist of fucking them over if we had of been in charge in terms of how long it's gone on and just how much of a total shambles it's become. Its a fantastic show.

Many years ago in the 90's when I watched as Rangers cheated in their quest for dominance. I never envisaged that this saga would unfold.

It's fantastic viewing and I for one hope it continues for a good while yet.

The despicable scumbags who follow that club and disgrace this nation on a regular basis deserve everything their joke of a club throws at them.

LOFUCKINGL.

Sevco won't beat Victim FC with McDowell still in charge.

He is worse than Sally thon cunt.

He's quit.

Get with the news min.

:laughing:

In other kind of Sevco related chat and relating to what Daytripping says a couple of posts back. I was down in Glasgow last Sunday and Monday getting a new passport and while driving down and beginning to enter Glasgow I mentioned to the wife that I had began to get a feeling of wanting a fight just by being where I was.

Felt like going to a game even just going down for personal reasons. :fight:

Was strange but enjoyable knowing that just being there makes me realise how much I hate the cunts . Different club the blue lot but equally as despicable as their dead friends. :lolceltic::lolrangers: