Sevco Thread

Just made this complaint to BT. Get it sorted MT.

"I am deeply disappointed that BT Sport have decided to dispense with Stan Collymore for having the temerity to tell the truth about the bigoted supporters of the abhorrent The Rangers FC, the new club in the Scottish first division.

It appears that BT actively back sectarianism. I do not wish to have BT Sport if it is a channel which backs bigots and sectarianism whilst sanctioning those who tell the truth about the issue.

This has made me deeply regret taking on a contract with BT, a company which appears to endorse the bigoted chanting of the supporters of The Rangers FC."

• Upvote 10

Just made this complaint to BT. Get it sorted MT.

"I am deeply disappointed that BT Sport have decided to dispense with Stan Collymore for having the temerity to tell the truth about the bigoted supporters of the abhorrent The Rangers FC, the new club in the Scottish first division.

It appears that BT actively back sectarianism. I do not wish to have BT Sport if it is a channel which backs bigots and sectarianism whilst sanctioning those who tell the truth about the issue.

This has made me deeply regret taking on a contract with BT, a company which appears to endorse the bigoted chanting of the supporters of The Rangers FC."

It's a weird one. Collymore slates club which has a core fan base of bigoted knuckle ragging sectarians and he get's punished for it!!

You are correct, it does sound like they are endorsing sectarionism.

They also wrongly conflate orange walks (provocative quasi-religious triumphalism) with irish republican marches (a non-religious political movement, not dissimilar to Scottish nationalism).

Fit?

How can it be similar?

It is not in any shape or form.

You telling me Scottish Nationalists march in the Irish Republic? :omg:

Orange marches and republican marches are perfect bedfellows.

And as much as I abhor the retarded fuckwittery of these 'Orangemen', at least they are marching for a "cause" aligned to the country they reside in.

What the fuck are the republicans marching for?

Just to match up to and oppose the Orange airheads?

They are one and the fucking same.

• Upvote 6

I like how the papers report it today.

'Rangers' could be in hot water now, after effectively getting away with their chanting in the semi-final.

Someone needs to knock up a banner in full support of so-called 'fenian bastard' Stan Collymore.

Black fenian bastard to give him his full title.

Sectarian and racist.

Classy.

Contrast the utter indifference of our media to neanderthal, racist, and bigoted behaviour on a sustained basis by the supporters of the hun, with the reaction of the English media to the Chelsea fans who chanted about being racist in Paris.

We appear to be about 200 years behind them attitude wise.

Contrast the utter indifference of our media to neanderthal, racist, and bigoted behaviour on a sustained basis by the supporters of the hun, with the reaction of the English media to the Chelsea fans who chanted about being racist in Paris.

We appear to be about 200 years behind them attitude wise.

Great point.

For what it's worth the guy in Paris wasn't getting on the train even if he was white in my opinion.

Nobody else tried to get on apart from him.

These Sevco fans are scum.

Every time their law breaking and vile behaviour is ignored they simply take this as evidence that they are untouchable, above the law, above criticism even.

The government, police and football authorities all need to take responsibility, it is their inaction that causes this cancer to spread and grow.

If the police said they cannot act against large groups who were singing offensive racist songs in any other part of the UK they would be slammed for their inaction. Not in the West of Scotland.

Same with the SFA and SPFL - they deserve to be eviscerated by the national press for their inaction and their pathetic excuses. Regan should have been forced to resign after his comments last week saying there is nothing the SFA can do. Disgusting.

The Media, TV companies also have a part to play and ensure the truth, and all of it is reported without favour. But they fail time and again to do this, instead promoting the myth that it is a football problem or an old firm problem. Fact is its largely just a Rangers and now Sevco problem.