Sevco Thread

Off hun media...he's nae very popular there either

"Foster isn't a footballer and is inept in every skill you'd expect of a footballer. Literally laughed out loud when he fell over his own feet costing us a goal vs Hibs. Contender for worst Rangers player off all time and seem like an absolute prick of a person to boot. Wasn't good enough for aberdeen, amazing we ever thought he was good enough for us. Again, I'd take a youth player over him all day, in-fact, i'd take a boy from the stands."

Wasn't it not that long ago we were being told that we didn't like Foster because he went to Rangers on loan? Because I distinctly remember being told that. Nice to see we were right to hate him for being shite and the Sevcoites can now see him for what he really is... Fucking hopeless.

LOL! :lolrangers:

Black was on £7k per week in bottom league & was given an extra £1k per week on top with each promotion, so is currently on £9k per week.

He has also just triggered an appearance clause in his contract meaning he is now on £10k per week :hysterical:

& that still only makes him their 3rd/4th highest earner.

Shambles :hysterical:

Championship Friday night football...this could have been us had the GWT not been slipped away into a role where he is largely ignored and thankfully removed from all footballing decisions.

Yeah, but what's Brown's angle, here?

He's not hanging around for free, no fucking way. I don't care if people say he's not getting paid, because there's just no way he's still hanging around like a bad smell for the fun of it.