Sevco Thread

Interviewer - Do you have the money to turn the club around?

King - I don't have.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I was listening to that in the car coming home from work, what a laugh.

He talking total rubbish - he says £20m will suffice in the 'short to medium term'. Dream on.

He says it would take a "maximum" of a couple of years to establish themselves as the 2nd best club in Scotland - arrogant prick, we would tear them a new ahole. Of course, its far from guaranteed they will come up this season.

Cock eyes and the 3 bears are poundland, compared to Ashleys marks and sparks. No comparison.

If he and the Orcish horde are genuinely expecting to be finishing 2nd in the SPL and playing in europe in a "maximum" of two years, I fear they may be in for a shock.

Is

Interviewer - Do you have the money to turn the club around?

King - I don't have.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I was listening to that in the car coming home from work, what a laugh.

He talking total rubbish - he says £20m will suffice in the 'short to medium term'. Dream on.

He says it would take a "maximum" of a couple of years to establish themselves as the 2nd best club in Scotland - arrogant prick, we would tear them a new ahole. Of course, its far from guaranteed they will come up this season.

Cock eyes and the 3 bears are poundland, compared to Ashleys marks and sparks. No comparison.

If he and the Orcish horde are genuinely expecting to be finishing 2nd in the SPL and playing in europe in a "maximum" of two years, I fear they may be in for a shock.

Certainly a good advert to clubs and players who they are trying to buy. We're going to buy heaps of players to get up, agents dream.

Hope they die.

Fucking morons.

I always thought Ashley was their one hope of recovering, could they have shot the Golden goose, he's not going to be happy with todays events.

Id say they've f*cked up regally...the yank or Ashley would have been the smart choice...Ashley will bleed them over the next 5 years on the merchandising rights they signed over to him.

I'd say if King wins Ashley wins.

If King crashes and burns in spectacular and glorious failure Ashley, em, wins.

If King, as we all suspect, tries to keep the carcase operating on a shoestring from within, no doubt on hand outs from anyone stupid enough to do so, and the whole sorry shambles just limps on as is for the next few years Ashley wins.

Anybody see any consistency there?

Key is this presumption (not like a weeg to be over confident) that No2 is there for the taking. Bring it on I say.

And that's not to say I've written off the No1 spot for us. Far from it.

EDIT: Just seen report from the press conference. So £20m is coming sometime maybe perhaps and all will be well. I previously couldn't really give a shit about their promotion - I wasn't convinced that either Hibs in the play off final nor Motherwell or whoever in the qualification game could deal with the inevitable pressure to keep the hoors at bay. That said, they would be royally gubbed in the SPL next year by us and several others.

Now though, I can see these charlatans with their quiffy, 40-a-day and no hair respectively actually don't have the money for another year in the 1st. On that basis, mon the Falkirk. Lets see the fuckers squeal.

Raising capital against no assets left to secure against a loan and the shares suspended should be interesting.

I'd wager King is not at the front of the line to give over free, unsecured loans. Only slight issue is Orc buying all the crap and going and getting STs. That might eek it out for another month.