Sevco Thread

Its win win really anyway.

If the worst happens and Sevco come up then they'll be badly badly exposed next year, even allowing for a major rebuild over summer and a half decent manager like McCall or similar in charge.

I don't see them spending millions on building a new team, they just don't have the money. So they will have to build it up slowly same as the rest of us.

Its win win really anyway.

If the worst happens and Sevco come up then they'll be badly badly exposed next year, even allowing for a major rebuild over summer and a half decent manager like McCall or similar in charge.

I don't see them spending millions on building a new team, they just don't have the money. So they will have to build it up slowly same as the rest of us.

I disagree. If they get up to the Premiership, there will a bunch of Huns with money willing to throw it at them: when they're in a league with a chance of it meaning something.

Right now only the wideboys are willing to put money in because they think they'll bleed them dry or get the deeds.

Basically think if they get up this season they'll end up in maybe 2 seasons back to where they were but if they don't get up this season, they're toast.

Throw, you mean burn money, they are already loss making, when the get into SPL the costs will rise also , no Huns were throwing money at it under Murray, Whyte, etc no "Ranjurz" have put any real money into Sevco, nor do I believe they will. Most guys that have had a look at Sevco have walked away as its fucked

You're forgetting how deluded a fan with money can be.

But no matter how deluded they won't waste money in the lower leagues but being the fan who funded a new premier flag... well. That's a dream with throwing your money at.

Of course people care, this is a club that cheated their way through two decades of football before crashing and burning in a hail of debt and recrimination.

Since then they have come back as a MKII, and are about to crash and burn in a hail of debt and recrimination.

You cannot expect anyone who has an interest in Scottish football not to pay any attention to this. It's a huge story. I don't get this 'obsessed' chat at all.

• Upvote 5

I'm maybe a lone voice but I'd much rather go to a Rangers game against us than say Kilmarnock, I miss the atmosphere of the hun games. I'd have them back in a heartbeat even if it means league reconstruction.

You would need a time machine to go to a Rangers game.

I mean it, we've had our fun but the league was better with them in it, for atmosphere the night time game with the pitch invasion was the best atmosphere at Pittodrie since Bayen in 83, give me that over a mundane lower league team any day of the week.

Ibrox was by far the best away trip as well, anyone who says it wasn't is lying.

I mean it, we've had our fun but the league was better with them in it, for atmosphere the night time game with the pitch invasion was the best atmosphere at Pittodrie since Bayen in 83, give me that over a mundane lower league team any day of the week.

Ibrox was by far the best away trip as well, anyone who says it wasn't is lying.

Aye, but manipulating a'hin to get them back in? fuck that.

So thats what makes a league good in your opinion?

Not decent fitba, not competition, but a pitch invasion because of a coin thrower and a team on financial steroids cheating their way to the top making it uncompetitive and boring.

I'd rather they languished where they belong, in the history books.

• Upvote 1

Why though? Because people regard them as the same team. I do. Can't wait to pump the cunts.

I don't.

If playing in the same colours at the same stadium is all it takes for it to be the same team, then you could possibly view Sevco as Rangers.

I don't agree with that viewpoint though.

So thats what makes a league good in your opinion?

Not decent fitba, not competition, but a pitch invasion because of a coin thrower and a team on financial steroids cheating their way to the top making it uncompetitive and boring.

I'd rather they languished where they belong, in the history books.

Like it or not games against them have the best atmosphere, nothing to do with a pitch invasion, the atmosphere that night was electric, makes paying your £23 worthwhile, the atmosphere passes to the pitch and you usually get a great game.

The heady days of big spending are over, the league will be just as competitive with them back in it, neither them nor Celtic have near the funds they used to have.