Sevco Thread

The bloggers narrative seems to have moved on from how much dough the Boche have left, onto the likely diameter of Dave Kings asshole when Mike Ashley is finished with him.

I am looking foward to Kings contempt of court trial, as well as the judifical review of SFA wranglings / fit and proper test etc. I hope sevco, and their SFA branch office, are all dragged through the mud.

I expect Kings trial will be put back at the last minute.

I hope sevco, and their SFA branch office, are all dragged through the mud.

Well its round one to Ashley in that respect. See you in open court fuckers!

I see the SFA covered themselves in glory telling the judge they shouldn't have to explain themselves to anyone and also that the judge should realise that Rangers and Scottish Football have had a lot of difficulties recently. Firstly notice the order chosen and secondly, I remember them taking that into account when they fined Hertz for not paying wages, forced livvie to put up a cash bond at the start of the season and forced Gretna out of business when in fact, silly them, they'd only been liquidated!

Cunts.

So berz, dud wuz win or dud wuz no?

Em, no. Sorry.

Cunts

FF has been quite funny over the last few days

Article on friday

Michael Ashley fails in legal bid to interfere with Rangers AGM - Today in the Court of Session in Edinburgh two of his arguments were thrown out and the third, and least important, was continued to a later date.

Then on Monday it comes out that The Rangers got two resolutions thrown out and one has an interdict against it so wont be voted on

The one on Monday the supposesdly least important was the one that would curtail MASH powers significantly

Then on Wednesday it comes out that one of the ones that they "won" was only a "win" due to the fact they had to promise to tell MASH 21 days in writing before they used the facility and so allow MASH to go to court again if he wants

Such stunning openness from a board which promised transparency - Wonder what the next 24 hrs will bring?

Wow the herald is reporting that Green has lost his claim for the fake huns to pay his legal fees!

That wasnt expected, even the Orc blogger John James described his agreement as "ironclad".

Right enough, Hector lost in court a few times beforee getting his way, so I wonder if there will be an appeal?

Bad news for all decent people however.

Its an interesting one that does seem to have wrong-footed (no pun intended) several commentators.

So Green now has to go into "the case of the century" (described by Whyte's lawyer) with his own thrupenny bit legal team to defend that Sevco-Rangers do indeed own their assets. All the while, they run the risk that the clearly guilty as sin Green will seek a plea bargain.

And don't forget that the charge is that he was in it with Whyte from the start. So if he loses, Whyte wins and gains access to 6m from which he can pay his pals who were in it from the start. i.e. Green.

I can hear the judge now. Would the defendant please approach the bench. "Am I to understand that you wish to be represented in this case by, and I quote you directly here now, that pot plant by the window?"

"Yes m'lud, and can you get on with it, me, Craigy and Davo have a private jet to catch"

Its very confusing with the amount of court cases going on.

Am I right to think the best outcome (ie worst for sevco) is for green to be found guilty in the trial*, as that would mean the assets has been purchased illegally and so revert to the administrator and then sevco own no assets?

Of course that would mean mike ashley in fact then has no securities over the car park etc, but would likely still own the IP?

(*it would have been best for him to be found guilty, after sevco had to pay a kings ransom - no pun intended - to defend him)

Blogger John James seems to think King will be exiting this tragi-comedy imminently, but then he was wrong about Greens "ironclad" legal agreement.

Wow the herald is reporting that Green has lost his claim for the fake huns to pay his legal fees!

That wasnt expected, even the Orc blogger John James described his agreement as "ironclad".

Right enough, Hector lost in court a few times beforee getting his way, so I wonder if there will be an appeal?

Bad news for all decent people however.

Yup, they won one.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrrhus_of_Epirus

That said, he will appeal on similar grounds to the successful appeal by Andy Coulson against News International for his legal costs in the phone hacking case.