Sevco Thread

Meanwhile, back in sevco la la land Kings shiny glossy AGM to convince the berz that all was well if they just wouldn't mind giving him and his pals all of the equity in their company just went Phut. Mega phut.

So now, he's promised his pals lots of shares if they put in another 7.5m, he's hoping they forget that he'd already promised them shares for the £8m they've already put in (some of which he claimed was him himself - mighty generous friends these) and, having pissed the original £8m up a close, he has very publicly committed £5m of these new funds to a billionaire retailer who he has continued to provoke in the media and told his customer base to boycott. Meanwhile, said shares could be worth fuck all due to a live fraud case and the chairman, he of the many promises, could be going down for contempt.

Not for the first time in this saga, I fear I may be able to see one or two minor flaws in this business plan.

Oh and :hysterical: and :hunbash:

But on the plus side they've got Cowdenbeath at home. Cunts.

Aye dervish last I saw the cunts will be playing this weekend,

No staff laid off,

Fulfilling fixtures.

Mainstream media not in meltdown.

Governing bodies arseholes aren't twitching.

Now what fucking bit of that makes the moon like the are fucked,

Let's not forget wedders Derek Adams fucking spiel.

Quite right. The wedder also spoke some shite about McInnes being a certainty to head off to Hibs if I remember correctly.

Keep up the good work in exposing his lies and bullshit at every opportunity. And ignore his small band of followers, they're as pathetic as him.

I always speak the truth it's not my fault if folk can't handle it and eject their toys from the pram over it.

You speak the truth???

Has McInnes left us to manage Hibs?

Is Derek Adams the Aberdeen manager?

Are (The) Rangers still fulfilling their fixture list now we're into December?

You haver oot yer arse min, good on the fencer for continually exposing your crap.

• Upvote 2

Mr King will be pacing round his empty wine cellar in a state of high anxiety. He cannot honour £15.5m in cheques with equity

https://johnjamessite.wordpress.com/2015/12/01/a-reverse-of-resolutions/

:laughing:

The Fan groups will likely still throw their cash in (the cash they had been lined up to buy shares with) they are "all in" with King - even if they know they are throwing it down the bog.

The question is will guys like Douglas Park be happy to throw more money down the toilet? I think and hope not.

That this resolution didn't pass is a welcome surprise to offset the unwelcome surprise of Green not getting his legal fees paid.

That fud Chris Union Jack of the Herald group wrote that the resolution "narrowly failed" to pass - they need 75%, they only got 51% of votes. Yer arse it was narrow, Chris.

Sportscene last night showed a real blast from the past. December 1975 1-0 win over Rangers at Pittodrie the first I'd seen at home in my ninth season watching the Dons and the first win v the huns since 13th March 1965. Even in the really dark days there wasn't a sequence like that.

Loved seeing the ball boy running around with his scarf above his head when Jarvie put the ball in the net.

• Upvote 1