Sevco Thread

I want him to stay as long as possible....as he truly a really shite awful manager.

Keep him on as long as possible

The fat cunt is to managerial ability what pudding bowl cunts are to self depracation

Our resident heid i ba' MT thinks he's great. Another example of his sheer fuddetry when it comes to anything football. Calderwood, Langfield, McMoist etc etc etc

Did they REALLY have that as their cover? Really?? Please god be true...

I suspect it's a mock up, not sure though.

Reading Rangers Media was funny today. :lolrangers:

They can't accept they're mediocre yet still have the 2nd highest player bill in Scotland, I'm a peace loving man these days but by god I despise them.

and more good news. They might have lodged an appeal but it wasn't them threatening a winding up order this week. Nope. That was

a totally different creditor of newco sevco everyones a go go.

I so hope thats true.

I really want to see the rumour Phil McG has been putting out about the share issue collapsing and a statement to the stock market due soon.

Long Story,discussing the amount of cash the Huns where squandering in Div 3 in pub, and the resident hun tink pipes up with Bernard has to be the biggest waste of money in Scottish Football ever always injured was crap etc, worse than anything old sevco/new sevco have ever wasted, drunken arguments then continued through the night.

Anyway my mates a stubborn nerd with obviously no work to do and he must have spent this afternoon doing the spreadsheet below to prove his point, mind you I admire the fact he came up with a whole team.

His midfield is dragging his average cost per game down, and he asked me if I could think of any other cunt, so I thought I would double check here, but are there any glaring omissions ??

Some of those figures are mind boggling Colin Hendry at

Long Story,discussing the amount of cash the Huns where squandering in Div 3 in pub, and the resident hun tink pipes up with Bernard has to be the biggest waste of money in Scottish Football ever always injured was crap etc, worse than anything old sevco/new sevco have ever wasted, drunken arguments then continued through the night.

Anyway my mates a stubborn nerd with obviously no work to do and he must have spent this afternoon doing the spreadsheet below to prove his point, mind you I admire the fact he came up with a whole team.

His midfield is dragging his average cost per game down, and he asked me if I could think of any other cunt, so I thought I would double check here, but are there any glaring omissions ??

Some of those figures are mind boggling Colin Hendry at

Who cares. Why is there even a discussion about how much a dead club payed per game for players? Will there be a spreadsheet about Meadowbank Thistle or Gretna or Livingstone on what they spent?

Livingston are still very much alive, unlike the huns.

Fair enough, they are zombie Meadowbank Thistle, but at least they had the good grace to change their name accordingly.

Cheers Nelly, I will pass that on to him.

Who cares. Why is there even a discussion about how much a dead club payed per game for players? Will there be a spreadsheet about Meadowbank Thistle or Gretna or Livingstone on what they spent?

Have you not learned to read yet ?? If so you will have clearly seen the reason why there is a spreadsheet about what the Huns spent.

If you dont care or it is of such little interest to you, why on earth did you bother replying to tell us that. Why even read it, Have you nothing better to do than inform us about what you deem exceptable on here, Why not just save your time and shut the fuck up and go and read one of the other 1000's of threads on here that may be of some interest to you. Instead of telling me what I can and cant post.

Now not only have you wasted your own time, but now I have replied you also wasted my time, explaining what a waste of time you are.