Sevco Thread

I hear McCoist spoke at the start of the SFL League Reconstruction meeting yesterday and presented a motion to reject the SPL proposals out of hand, before even having any debate in the meeting.

Sadly for the wee fud they voted 28-2 against his motion. Shame.

Sounds like East Stirling were the club who supported them.

Another hun supporting cunt out to influence the SFA and SFL in the huns favour while purporting to be looking after his own clubs interests?

Tup, get Tony Ford on that corrupt hun scum list of yours.

That appeals to me, I like the idea that the huns would strut in there, cock of the walk, thinking the wee diddys will do whatever they want, and the wee diddys say "fuck you" :lolrangers:

I really hope the Jutes pump them tomorrow!

I hear McCoist spoke at the start of the SFL League Reconstruction meeting yesterday and presented a motion to reject the SPL proposals out of hand, before even having any debate in the meeting.

Sounds like East Stirling were the club who supported them.

Another hun supporting cunt out to influence the SFA and SFL in the huns favour while purporting to be looking after his own clubs interests?

Tup, get Tony Ford on that corrupt hun scum list of yours.

Can't be true as Sevco not getting a vote leaving 29 votes in total.

Can't be true as Sevco not getting a vote leaving 29 votes in total.

On the boy Phil Mac's blog it stated that as it wasn't an EGM or some such, The Rangers representative (not Ally) was allowed a vote. Bizarrely though, he mentions that despite support from Tony Ford, The Rangers own man voted AGAINST their own proposal?! The other 'for' vote was due to Livi abstaining.

http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/cometh-the-hour-cometh-the-man/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On the boy Phil Mac's blog it stated that as it wasn't an EGM or some such, The Rangers representative (not Ally) was allowed a vote. Bizarrely though, he mentions that despite support from Tony Ford, The Rangers own man voted AGAINST their own proposal?! The other 'for' vote was due to Livi abstaining.

That is fucking hilarious :lolrangers:

I'm putting forward the suggestion to the larger body (Bears Den) first, then to my fellow Admin types (I'll do a copy & paste of this post) that anyone stating that he or she will be going to Tannadump tomorrow despite the wishes of the club, the CEO, the Board, the manager and the supporters groups NOT to go (a "fuck you" in anyone's language), that he or she (or 'it') should be banned from Rangers Media forthwith.

:lolrangers:

Save yourself the journey and go to the Northern Bar on George Street. Will be a few boycotting Newco fans in there tomorrow.

That's a hun bar? :omg:

I probably go in there a couple of times a season after a match just as an alternative pub routing after the Pitt.

Never noticed any of the cunts in there like before.

Nae eess.

I best ignore him due to his obvious allegiances to the other arse cheek.

• Upvote 1