Sevco Thread

No they always seem to come up smelling of roses cuz the SFA are spineless Hun sympathisers who sweep anything to do we that cunts under the carpet. Hope Green does move them to confrence in England far they can hae fun playing ebbsfleet united & yeading town. Green & Newco GTF. We the proper football fans have had enough of your crap for too long you's are 6 month old a new club in the 3rd Division & are lucky to be the cuz the SFA & SFL top brass were to scared/spineless to banish you the thw weegie leagues.

O/T

Pudgie - a great picture for you to take, semi night time, the road leading into Aberdeen from Stonehaven side when it looks over Aberdeen, looks superb lit up...perhaps a photo opportunity for you?

Been there, done that. Looked horrible. I might give it a go again in a wee while. It was years ago I tried it.

Back on topic.

It'll either be great or absolutely nothing.

I'm betting stripped titles and a big fine >

Seems like a nice clear indication they are not the same club.

Lets hope the a few more legal bodies see things this way and the whole thing unravels.

I see Phil McGiollabain reckons the Share issue has gone tits up and Green didn't get all the money in he claimed - strong hints anyway.

As for the LNS inquiry I don't hold out much hope - there a chance some justice will be done but I suspect they'll fluff.

However if they were to unequivically state that New Rangers is not the same club and cannot claim the history that would be a good start for me.