Sevco Thread

Guest the shepherd

It should be games behind closed doors as punishment, that would end it immediately.

Horrible bigoted club, with bigots championing them in the media.

That should be the punishment but even that doesn't deter them vile, heinous fuckers from billowing oot their secterian, tribal nonsense. I remember a game that cunts played in Europe in 2005/06 behind closed doors against Internazionale that was on the TV. You quite clearly heard Old Derry's Walls being sung although the producer tried his utmost to dub it out to make on it was not being belted oot, therefore rangers escaped punishment from UEFA.

Many of the country's higher profile journos calling out the Huns on twitter for their sectarian singing throughout yesterday's match.

I'll never understand the mindset of anyone who sings songs of that nature at a football match. Saying that, though, I reckon you could count on one hand the amount of people, out of approx 50k at Ibrox, who actually understand what they were singing about and actually know what a 'fenian' is.

Won't hold my breath for the authorities to do anything about this though; SFA or the police.

Makes a mockery of any attempt to clamp down on this sort of thing. Every October we get the players of each club to hold up a wee bit of red card before kick off with the words "show racism and bigotry the red card"...and then proceed to do next to fuck all about it when it does happen.

Games should be stopped when this nonsense starts. As soon as the songs including the words "fenian blood" started, the ref should have called all the players in and back down the tunnel. See if they want to continue the singing then.

Of course nothing like that will happen, and they'll just be allowed to continue to glorify this nonsense.

Sadly, I believe the vast majority know exactly what the term means, and exactly what they are singing.

• Upvote 3

Folk are way to precious about what's sung/chanted at football matches...the football stadium is one of the few remaining public places where you shout dogs abuse and get away with it...I experienced the thin edge of the wedge on Saturday...after GW had fucked up his first touch yet again I muttered "fucking rapist cunt"...boy next to me wasn't impressed...I don't get the the "mock offence".

• Upvote 4

If it were only naughty words that would be fine but it's the idiots on the other side that takes these words seriously that cause the problem. the songs are used as a vehicle to provoke the other side and when they meet each other it turns into violence. scotland has this to look forward to next year again.

Both of these clubs need to be shamed into stopping the sectarian bull shit just like when racism was a bigger problem. Clubs were shamed into condemning racism in the stand and it has worked to a certain extent. The problem we have is that the authorities here do not care because they see the old firm as more important than anything else and they are willing to let them behave like animals to satisfy a couple of to channels.

On another note, that rat Doncaster was on SSN today saying how great it was that top flight attendance averages even with out rangers as well. It wasn't that three years ago when the rat was saying we'd be seeing clubs die without the Hun penny. Why can't the clubs see how shit this guy is?

I'm really not looking forward to these bastards being in the top flight again. Before anyone says it, I know they died and they've never been in the top flight but their fans have and the media/SFA/SPFL will treat them like the same club to appease them. There brothers in hoops will be loving their return too.

• Upvote 3

In that case here's a little reminder of what's coming VDA. Text below is from daily Hun an hour ago.

Three words from me first, utter, wank, Lafferty.

THE SFA have handed Hibs midfielder Fraser Fyvie a two-match ban for feigning injury during his sides 4-2 defeat to Rangers on Monday .

Rangers , meanwhile, have appealed midfielder Andy Hallidays red card for his part in the incident.

Halliday was sent packing by ref Bobby Madden after barging a shoulder into Hibs midfielder Fyvie.

TV replays showed Fyvie reeling backwards clutching his face and Rangers believe that was a deliberate attempt to con Madden into flashing a red card...

Because Ive watched them a lot this season and they are shite.

You're correct about one thing though, his statistics are meaningless given the league he operates in.

Well he outclassed McInnes in a one off game & that was when we were on a very good run. Yes our players were bottling it for fear of injuries/suspensions but none the less Stubbs bettered McInnes.

Wouldn't say he was hopeless.

Will reserve judgement until we see him at a top league team but until then we can only really judge him on his record, which is not that bad.

just after? or just before?

the debt is going to keep rolling up again until either new share issue or they go tits up.

the business model doesnt work unless they get champs league groups every 2nd or so season. They are fucked

Yep, difficult to imagine them winning the league to even make it into the qualifiers. Then if you consider how difficult Celtic find it to get past European minnows to make it into the Group Stages, it will be much harder for RIFC given that they'll be unseeded in every round of both European competitions. So apart from a slightly bigger slice of the meagre TV money and slightly higher crowds they're not gonna have a huge financial boost by getting into the Premiership, and they'll probably follow the Rangers tradition of spending money they don't have in order to get close to Celtic.

I see the cheating scum are lining up Windass and Crooks on Pre Contract deals now.

I hope the 2 lads both have a bit of spare cash lying around so they can pay their own compensation fees to pay Accrington Stanley.

Can't stomach the way this club lurches from one financial crisis to another but out FFP system is so no existant they are still allowed to sign players with money they don't have.

The money will eventually run out. There's only so many loans you can make and so many benefactors prepared to cough up some cash. It's pretty clear Dave King doesn't have anything to put into them either.

FFP is a joke though. Just another pie in the sky idea by UEFA

Suspect terms of repayment agreement also included Ashley dropping all judicial review requests into SFA and (amongst several other things) granting King fit and proper status. Hilariously, they may need to stand up in this current court case and say why they dumped Whyte because he was a wrong un, ousted Green because he was a wrong un but have backed King to the hilt because, erm, because the PR agency told them to.

The money will eventually run out. There's only so many loans you can make and so many benefactors prepared to cough up some cash. It's pretty clear Dave King doesn't have anything to put into them either.

FFP is a joke though. Just another pie in the sky idea by UEFA

The SFA are supposed to have a FPP scheme as well though.

As well as certain financial conditions to be met (particularly relating to payment of taxes and that sort of thing) it was supposed to include publication of all clubs accounts on the SFA web pages.

But these rules mysteriously got lost about 2012, I expect they are in the back of a very large and heavily locked filing cabinet in Hampden.

A bit like the rules which were agreed in principle by the SPFL which mean any club entering administration could not be promoted that same season. These rules were also mysteriously then rejected in the final reading just about the 2013 if memory serves me.

The fixes have been in place for some time, and continue to be added to as needed by our corrupt administrators.

I hear that the £5M Ashley loan story has some legs left. Ashley demanding that terms of agreement be fulfilled which means about another £1.5M payable to him.

Yes RTYD, this was alluded to a few weeks ago in fact and still seems to be a strong "rumour". I think its true.

Suspect terms of repayment agreement also included Ashley dropping all judicial review requests into SFA and (amongst several other things) granting King fit and proper status. Hilariously, they may need to stand up in this current court case and say why they dumped Whyte because he was a wrong un, ousted Green because he was a wrong un but have backed King to the hilt because, erm, because the PR agency told them to.

I also read this SMG and I don't think Ashley will jsut go away without his pound of flesh.

DCK and Paul Murray went out of their way to embarrass and humiliate Ashley and his men on the board when they completed their concert party take over of the club.

To piss in the chips of someone who is widely known as one of the most ruthless and efficient businessmen in the country was stupidity of previously unseen levels even for this ridiculously badly run new football club.

The SFA also said Dave King, a convicted fraudster, was a fit and proper chairman. If you're expecting the SFA to not be corrupt and incompetent then you're going to be perpetually disappointed. We all know how big a problem they are, but we do nothing about it.

I hear that the £5M Ashley loan story has some legs left. Ashley demanding that terms of agreement be fulfilled which means about another £1.5M payable to him.

I thought that's why the loan they recently took was £6.5 million?

Funny how the loan came from associates of King. I presume the convicted fraudster and liar is keeping his kids million for the war chest.

Fillmagillytittletattle now saying that although the legendary Windass and somebody else who I can't even remember are coming in a "championship chairman" (who may or not be Alan Stubbs because he's clearly pish at this PR stuff) has stated that they are open to offers for players on the way out just to reduce wage overhead. Anyone worth a look or 6 month gamble? Three names mentioned - so obviously not 1st teamers but you never know - Aird (nah), Hardie (who?), and Templeton who looked a bit Mcginn esque to me.

Anyone worth a punt to fill our gaps or provide cover?

The SFA are supposed to have a FPP scheme as well though.

As well as certain financial conditions to be met (particularly relating to payment of taxes and that sort of thing) it was supposed to include publication of all clubs accounts on the SFA web pages.

But these rules mysteriously got lost about 2012, I expect they are in the back of a very large and heavily locked filing cabinet in Hampden.

A bit like the rules which were agreed in principle by the SPFL which mean any club entering administration could not be promoted that same season. These rules were also mysteriously then rejected in the final reading just about the 2013 if memory serves me.

The fixes have been in place for some time, and continue to be added to as needed by our corrupt administrators.

Yes RTYD, this was alluded to a few weeks ago in fact and still seems to be a strong "rumour". I think its true.

I also read this SMG and I don't think Ashley will jsut go away without his pound of flesh.

DCK and Paul Murray went out of their way to embarrass and humiliate Ashley and his men on the board when they completed their concert party take over of the club.

To piss in the chips of someone who is widely known as one of the most ruthless and efficient businessmen in the country was stupidity of previously unseen levels even for this ridiculously badly run new football club.

This couldn't have affected Sevco anyway, as they have never entered administration.

Fillmagillytittletattle now saying that although the legendary Windass and somebody else who I can't even remember are coming in a "championship chairman" (who may or not be Alan Stubbs because he's clearly pish at this PR stuff) has stated that they are open to offers for players on the way out just to reduce wage overhead. Anyone worth a look or 6 month gamble? Three names mentioned - so obviously not 1st teamers but you never know - Aird (nah), Hardie (who?), and Templeton who looked a bit Mcginn esque to me.

Anyone worth a punt to fill our gaps or provide cover?

Don't know what you mean about the chairman bit, but while Templeton is a decent player, FUCK giving these cheating bluenose bastards ANY money. Let them keep fucking themselves in the arse by paying too much wages and gardening leave bills etc. Idiots

This couldn't have affected Sevco anyway, as they have never entered administration.

Your missing the point.

Its clear to me that as far back as this rule change was scrapped, the spfl knew Sevco were likely to need an administration to shaft creditors and fix the finances again. It's been on the cards.

Hence the rule was not pushed through to protect Sevco in any future administration event.

It's a rule we really need because to allow a team to buy the division with debt they can't pay back, shaft the creditors but still get promoted is a recipe for wide scale cheating across out leagues.