Sevco Thread

£2m proforma invoice, anything else from the huns and they can piss off.

If McLean doesn't sign an extended contract, punt him this summer to England and use the cash to strengthen the team.

£2m?

I'd tell them 10 or fuck right off to fucksville.

Then sell him to Harry for £1.5m with clauses.

I'd think having extracted a good wedge in return for stopping the legal action that would have finished Sevco off, Ashley might fancy getting the fuck out of dodge before the next financial short storm lands. He's effectively leaving them all in the hands of a fraudster and racketeer in Dave King so "hell mend them" I guess.

EDIT: it should mean Dodgy Dave has control of enough shares to approve the debt for equity swap now I reckon (as the HK investor will be one of his dodgy chums and 1872 is basically fans money being used purely for Dave's agenda)

Dave King was ordered by Takeover Panel to offer 20p per sharer all shares, but Ashley's have been. bought for 27.5p. This was apparently part of the deal. Ashley wants clear of Sevco before "cold shouldering" takes effect which would impact his other interests.

Yet again, however, King has extracted himself from a large bill using other people's money. The fan base to buy off the old stock and a fan group to buy out Ashley's shares.

Word is that Ashley is happy enough to let Jabba The Hun run the PR on this as he now has a better deal than he had before. It isn't for 12 months either.

Correct me if I'm wrong but these cunts are buying all these players via soft loans from directors.. they are also asking for clubby book payment terms. So they offer 800k for a player and say pay 500k up front. where the fuck are they getting the other 300k from ?? They are a loss making business. Any club accepting terms from that lot are mental

Sunday Mail has Dave King saying that Celtic have only won 2 in a row, because the ones they won without Rangers in the top flight don't count.

So last season did count, when Aberdeen were Celtic's closest challengers, but the previous two years don't count, when Aberdeen were Celtic's closest challengers.

He's fucking bonkers.

Sunday Mail has Dave King saying that Celtic have only won 2 in a row, because the ones they won without Rangers in the top flight don't count.

So last season did count, when Aberdeen were Celtic's closest challengers, but the previous two years don't count, when Aberdeen were Celtic's closest challengers.

He's fucking bonkers.

He's not at all just knows how to keep the mongos buying tickets.

He's fucking bonkers.

Read that, utterly bonkers indeed. He has lost the plot already.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-chief-dave-king-says-10683539

I get that he's desperate to shift season tickets and merchandise but it's really embarrassing. You can just picture the fans arguing with Celtic fans about it like wee children. It's a different planet they all come from.

Yep. Most of their target market are just the dregs of society with little or nothing else in their lives but their bigot ridden football clubs and the sense of triumphalism they get from following them.

• Upvote 3

So going by his logic of Celtics league titles only counting when THE Rangers are in the same league, then how the fuck does he say they have 2 titles in a row when the orcs have only been in the league for one season.

On top of that he adds in a comment about them going down to join the English premiership.

Think the mongol has had a severe stroke.

So going by his logic of Celtics league titles only counting when THE Rangers are in the same league, then how the fuck does he say they have 2 titles in a row when the orcs have only been in the league for one season.

On top of that he adds in a comment about them going down to join the English premiership.

Think the mongol has had a severe stroke.

I think he is counting the one they got when the old Rangers was in the league before it was liquidated and ceased to exist as a football club.

Yep. Most of their target market are just the dregs of society with little or nothing else in their lives but their bigot ridden football clubs and the sense of triumphalism they get from following them.

Indeed. It's a sad, sad existence. The ones that pretend they're above all the sectarianism etc are my favourites, the mask always slips at some point.

I mean, how can someone stand in the middle of a rangers crowd with people belting out sectarianism, racism etc and be alright with it? I don't believe it at all tbh, scum to a man.