Sevco Thread

Milne is clearly at it.

I reckon he has a lot to hide here and simply won't brook any investigation in case he's found out.

That's what most of the folk against sort of this out are up to IMO, covering up their own involvement & acquiescence.

Even the journo's are against it because so many of them are complicit in turning a blind eye and they don't want to be publicly shown up for the liars they are. Folk like Chic Young have already caught themselves out telling lies live on radio in an attempt to protect pals like Ogilvie.

Looks like Milne is up to his neck in this and yet this is the cunt we are to believe regarding the new stadium...not a fucking chance.

• Upvote 1

When I was on the taxis I had a regular hire, a blind lass with Aspergers. At the time she was in the car there was often a quiz on the radio. The guy could barely get the questions out of his mouth and she'd be battering out the answers. It was amazing to listen to, always raised a smile.

When I was on the taxis I had a regular hire, a blind lass with Aspergers. At the time she was in the car there was often a quiz on the radio. The guy could barely get the questions out of his mouth and she'd be battering out the answers. It was amazing to listen to, always raised a smile.

Probably had the answers tattooed inside her eyelids.

Guest milne_afc

Milne really needs to learn to shut the fuck up. I look forward to the day that we're finally rid of the cunt.

Yet you think he can deliver @ Crapsford? You fucking tit

He's talking out of his arse, justice will be done.

I doubt very much if it will.

@@tup

Horrendous behaviour, labelling folk "spastics"

Surely it's perfectly fine to label a person a spastic as a dig/slagging if they are clearly not suffering from any mental deficiency?

For example, if your pal trips up and spills his pint in a pub.

Or if Stewart milne is waffling his usual nonsense.

Or if someone is coming away with idiotic shite on a forum.

Like that perma offended BHL chap. He's well suited to that label*.

* Apologies to BHL if he actually is mentally ill.

Guest milne_afc

@@Bamber Takes a certain type of strength to really talk about that kind of issues so close to you. Fuck the rest min. Hope he gets a situation where he's happy.

Secondary, all these people with their anti-milne patter grow the fuck up. At the most basic why do you think McInnes is here?

McInnes isn't bigger than the club. He was on the scrapheap before the Dons gave him a chance.

SFA say this

That should not mean it cant be investigated as based on that presumption if someone commits murder the same quote could be applied

Who the conclusion "satisfies" is fucking irrelevant.

There should be a thorough investigation and examination of the facts and these laid out transparently for all to see. Maybe the SFA and SPFL will even be able to learn something from it to prevent something similar happening again.

Fucking disgrace stewart milne is

SFA: chief executive Stewart Regan says Celtic are only club to want a review

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/41228081

Anyway clubs should not have to want a review if there has been cheating a governing body shoud review anyway to keep their integrity intact

​Video from Regan on the Sky Sport twitter account spouting absolute rubbish saying everybody from QC's, Lords and the SFA would have to have conspired together to do a cover up on this issue.

Exactly what a lot of fans think what happened.

:happy:

SFA are trying their best to make this only about Celtic and the other clubs appear to have hung them out to dry because they just don't have the balls to hold the authorities to account.

Crazy stuff.

Pretty sad really that our football club chairmen (of all the clubs collectively) are perfectly happy for guys who have lied to and misled the SFA for years, then been forced to admit the truth in court to now sit on SFA and SPFL committees where they can continue to influence and corrupt.

Good point. Milne was bound to get lucky sometime.

If you continually stick a knitting needle into a barrel of 90% turds and 10% fruit ,eventually you'll pull out a pineapple.

Is it just pineapple you are putting into this barrel of shit or do you like to vary it with other fruits?

I'm assuming grapes would be too small to give you any chance of hitting them.