Sevco Thread

Never roasted any autistic boy.

Nor did I get in a twist about anything.

You're delusional.

What I said was autism and stuff like that is sometimes used to explain ill behaved children who have rubbish excuse making parents.

A controversial view I'll grant you. Kids are like dogs, the more time you spend with them in the early stages, the better they'll be later on.

I'm not slagging anyone with a genuine condition.

You won me over to your viewpoint right there.

^^^ Calls someone a "spastic", claims to know the "bounds of decency".

I called a boy who was attempting to make a joke about my children a spastic.

I stand by that. You are also a complete mong.

However none of that has any bearing on my decency. Eb4b for all his faults is 10x the human being you will ever amount to.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

SFA admit Rangers UEFA license could be probed as tax row continues.

The SFA has snubbed the SPFL by refusing to join their review into the game’s response to Rangers ’ use of Employee Benefit Trusts.

But the governing body admitted court testimony in the recent Craig Whyte trial could see a probe into the granting of a UEFA licence to Rangers back in 2011.

A letter sent by the SFA to member clubs states the matter of the 2011 UEFA licence has been referred to the compliance officer for further investigation.

Nothing will come of it I suppose, but one day the facts will come out and these jokers in charge will be brought to task.

:happy: .

Usually it's ADHD that most parents try and come away with. No, it's just that your child is a dick and you've brought him up so that he gets away with everything. It seems nowadays that any misbehaving child at school has "ADHD" rather than simple bad behaviour.

You do understand that there are numerous genuine cases amongst all that, as well as things like arseburgers.

There were also a lot of cases in the past that were misdiagnosed as 'simple bad behaviour'

But much like a lot of other things in the system, there are cunts that try to take advantage of it for whatever reasons & spoil it for the actual genuine sufferers

• Upvote 1

I called a boy who was attempting to make a joke about my children a spastic.

I stand by that. You are also a complete mong.

However none of that has any bearing on my decency. Eb4b for all his faults is 10x the human being you will ever amount to.

Why do you feel it's acceptable to use terms like "spastic" and "mong"? If one of your children had a disability would you refer to them as a "spastic" or "mong"?

You also seem to think you know something about me, which you don't. Which is highly amusing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why do you feel it's acceptable to use terms like "spastic" and "mong"? If one of your children had a disability would you refer to them as a "spastic" or "mong"?

You also seem to think you know something about me, which you don't. Which is highly amusing.

I'm a cunt (among other things) but I still call other people a cunt (among other things) too
  • Downvote 1

Why do people get upset about folk saying things about their kids?

Do you get that upset if folk say 'your car is shite'.

It's only words, get over it.

haha you've just compared a car to a child...a product to a human... fit

Some interesting thoughts about autism and parenting

perhaps meeting my son might help some with their thoughts

mind you you'll have to travel with me 300 miles to england to the hospital he has lived in for the last 12 years (all his adult life) and refine your thoughts

(mind you if you like you could wait 6 months until he at last moves back to closer by us its been a long time coming)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

mind you you'll have to travel with me 300 miles to england to the hospital he has lived in for the last 12 years (all his adult life) and refine your thoughts

(mind you if you like you could wait 6 months until he at last moves back to closer by us its been a long time coming)

Ignore the cunts on here. They have plenty issues of their own.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Site Sponsor

Aye, far too much unadulterated shite spoken by some on here who know fuck all about such things.

Ignore these tossers Bamber

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1