Sevco Thread

SFA have just refused to investigate the blatant cheating. Fucking mental.

Not that mental when you consider the fact that a high % of the SFA have leanings toward sevco (& the lodge) & the rest leanthe way of the other cheek. It would just have been another case of in house arguing about 'Scottish football' between two sides. The side with most clout won on this occasion.

"After careful consideration, the board of the Scottish FA has declined the invitation to participate in such a review," the SFA said in its letter.

"The image of the game in Scotland can only be damaged further by 'raking over the coals' of everything that has happened in the last six years for a further lengthy period of time.

"No-one is complacent or insensitive to the issues. It will be impossible to satisfy every supporter, every club official and every member club.

"Nevertheless, the board of the Scottish FA is resolute. It has acted with integrity and in the best interests of Scottish football at all times."

To think these jokers are in charge of Scottish Football is beyond belief.

:hysterical::hysterical:

Autism, is that not just one of these made up things for ill behaviour?

Gary Mackinnon gets caught, suddenly he's off the spectrum.

Complete rubbish IMO.

Hey dirty wicker.

Go an fuck yourself my wee lad is on the spectrum, he certainly has no behaviour difficulty.

So why don't you go and get back to the ritual sex abuse you cunts love to partake in

• Upvote 1

Never roasted any autistic boy.

Nor did I get in a twist about anything.

You're delusional.

What I said was autism and stuff like that is sometimes used to explain ill behaved children who have rubbish excuse making parents.

A controversial view I'll grant you. Kids are like dogs, the more time you spend with them in the early stages, the better they'll be later on.

I'm not slagging anyone with a genuine condition.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Autism exists but it's parents that play on it that does my tits in.

Make their kid sound worse than he/she is.

'So proud of X... they have done so well, you know cause he/she has autism'.

Aye the kid isn't diseased FFS.

Usually it's ADHD that most parents try and come away with. No, it's just that your child is a dick and you've brought him up so that he gets away with everything. It seems nowadays that any misbehaving child at school has "ADHD" rather than simple bad behaviour.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Never roasted any autistic boy.

Nor did I get in a twist about anything.

You're delusional.

What I said was autism and stuff like that is sometimes used to explain ill behaved children who have rubbish excuse making parents.

A controversial view I'll grant you. Kids are like dogs, the more time you spend with them in the early stages, the better they'll be later on.

I'm not slagging anyone with a genuine condition.

This post is brought to you by KRAFT Cheesy Pasta

CLEN1453.jpg

• Upvote 3