Sevco Thread

Normal protocol then would be for the Takeover panel to enact whats called the "Cold Shoulder" (no kidding)

Basically all financial institutions in the UK are instructed to cease any business with King or his businesses forthwith.

Not sure how effective it really is tbh.

I think more likely King will ultimately be forced to sell his shares - not by the courts but by the other Sevco shareholders who will want to avoid any financial/legal penalties affecting them and their own businesses.

So it'll all roll on until the money runs out.

Agree with all that.

Nobody will loan them cash apart from their own people.

They will continue as they are doing until the money runs out or they get into the UEFA Champions League Group Stage

Whatever comes first.

:happy:

I'm a godless cunt. I can be as unholy as I like.

You on the other hand.... a walking hypocrite.

Why say walking? Do you think I fly like a bird? I wish!

I know you are "at it" - of course - but will humour you:

1) If someone was objectively a fat mess, it isnt unchristian to say that. Telling the truth is never wrong.

2) It isnt hypocritical of a christian to have some failing or err in some way. Christians are so in large part because they know they are not perfect.

In any case, you know fine I was being tongue in cheek with my gloating about Mr Malcolm etc :laughing:

Why say walking? Do you think I fly like a bird? I wish!

I know you are "at it" - of course - but will humour you:

1) If someone was objectively a fat mess, it isnt unchristian to say that. Telling the truth is never wrong.

2) It isnt hypocritical of a christian to have some failing or err in some way. Christians are so in large part because they know they are not perfect.

In any case, you know fine I was being tongue in cheek with my gloating about Mr Malcolm etc :laughing:

Haha if someone was objectively a fat mess?

Fuck me min, you're getting worse.

Yes on reflection I probably meant to say a walking contradiction, but a walking hypocrite is still true, so no harm done. You're only still walking because some fat mess or baldy cunt hasn't decked you for speaking out of turn.

• Upvote 1

The SFA or the SPFL won't have the balls to do anything about Alves

I'd be more concerned for Stephen Maclean personally! Interesting dilemma for the SFA. Tims will be insisting it's not Maclean and the Huns will insist it is.

Joking apart I didn't think he got much wrong. Definite yellow for the tackle on Morelos on the halfway line and another for the flying arm. (was it the same player?). Notice I didn't say leading elbow, that's a different thing. Should have been a booking apiece for Moult and Alves at the end.

Didn't see anything in the challenge by Morelos on the defender making the passback to his keeper in the first half that Sutton got excited about. If anything it was a foul by Morelos.

He's free to sign a pre-contract in January. We won't be paying a transfer fee. Moult will be a dandy for the start of next season. Unless they fancy a swap deal for that imposter Maynard.

Aye that sounds legit, because Aberdeen will probably be the only club making a bid for him, and even if Rangers or big clubs in England showed interest it's doubtful any of them have the funds to compete with Aberdeen....