Sevco Thread

I don't really understand feeling that it's inevitable that McInnes will end up there. Like he's some kind of dyed in the wool Rangers man who is just waiting to be brought home while the club itself is just waiting until the time is right. He had a fairly unsuccessful and forgettable spell there 20 years ago. I'm fairly certain he wants another chance in England and I'd put money on him managing there again. Rangers? Nah.

I don't really understand feeling that it's inevitable that McInnes will end up there. Like he's some kind of dyed in the wool Rangers man who is just waiting to be brought home while the club itself is just waiting until the time is right. He had a fairly unsuccessful and forgettable spell there 20 years ago. I'm fairly certain he wants another chance in England and I'd put money on him managing there again. Rangers? Nah.

If he joined rangers he'd undo any good work he's done here in the past 4 years or so.

He must know he'd be hated by people who once adored him.

I tend to agree with this. McInnes will surely know if he were to go to Rangers to succeed Caixinha that he still wouldn't have the tools at his disposal or the financial muscle to topple Celtic and second with that lot just gets you the sack. Del is a smart cookie he knows finishing second with Aberdeen is far better for his reputation than finishing second with the huns whilst being on the end of regular beatings from Celtic in the process.

I still think McInnes will end up somewhere like a West Brom when he eventually moves on. He may very well have a soft spot for the tribute act from his playing days there but he surely must know that managing them at this moment in time is a poisoned chalice and virtual no win situation. I'd be very surprised if he went there anytime soon under the current hun regime.

But there will be a manager who will win a cup or league with them. And will be hailed a messiah.

Make no mistake mcinnes is a rangers man. Dont believe his morton speil.

He elected to stay with them as a bit part player under walter smith than sign for ebbe skovdahl remember.

This new training ground fiasco will see him fuck off. Why stay in a city so insular with no fucking ambition

• Downvote 3

But there will be a manager who will win a cup or league with them. And will be hailed a messiah.

He elected to stay with them as a bit part player under walter smith than sign for ebbe skovdahl remember.

This new training ground fiasco will see him fuck off. Why stay in a city so insular with no fucking ambition

Also to do with wages. I genuinely believe him when he says he's a Morton man.

FFS EB4B, the huns were winning everything and he was getting paid handsomely for it.

Why would he want to sign for a team that was near the bottom of the league with an alkie manager.

What evidence do you have to suggest he’s a rangers man?

We used to have a manager who was a rangers man, remember the one who used to shoot his load every time he was at ibrox? That was a hun not the manager we have now.

• Upvote 1

From the Daily Ranger:

"KEITH JACKSON: Yes they should but in all probability this vanity project will be allowed to continue for a while yet. With a double header looming against Derek McInnes and Aberdeen the Rangers board may see this as a last chance for Caixinha to save himself - and a job interview for his replacement."

Some of these hun journalists are obsessed.

"job interview"! Aye right, Mcinnes doesnt have to prove anything to these cunts.

If they can't already see that Mcinnes is a cut above the rest, then it's little wonder they are appointing twats like Pedro.

I think it was just his light hearted way of pointing out he says McInnes as someone he'd like to see Rangers bring in.

Aye, light hearted or not, I imagine that along with Graeme Spiers and others, we're gonna be seeing lots of opinion pieces pleading with the rangers board to sack Pedro and appoint Mcinnes.

If we beat them in the double header it's gonna go into overdrive.

From the Daily Ranger:

"KEITH JACKSON: Yes they should but in all probability this vanity project will be allowed to continue for a while yet. With a double header looming against Derek McInnes and Aberdeen the Rangers board may see this as a last chance for Caixinha to save himself - and a job interview for his replacement."

Some of these hun journalists are obsessed.

"job interview"! Aye right, Mcinnes doesnt have to prove anything to these cunts.

If they can't already see that Mcinnes is a cut above the rest, then it's little wonder they are appointing twats like Pedro.

It's an insight in to how the West Coast media think. Even yesterday, with Motherwell comfortable and 2-0 up against Rangers, the commentator was saying they have just "15 minutes to hang on"! Hang on?!? They're fucking coasting against an absolutely garbage team FFS!

Yip folk seem to fall for the "he played for them therefore he's a fan" nonsense. He grew up supporting Morton and the club he played for is deed.

He's far too sensible to join that circus and they couldn't afford him anyhow

What evidence do you have to suggest hes a rangers man?

We used to have a manager who was a rangers man, remember the one who used to shoot his load every time he was at ibrox? That was a hun not the manager we have now.

For me once a hun always a hun I'm sorry to say if they come calling before a suitable English side or the SFA.he will talk to them and he may feel that second place is his ceiling here and without the Kingsford shit still unresolved he will be sorely tempted.

Make no mistake if or when Kingsford is rejected he is a goner.

• Downvote 1

For me once a hun always a hun I'm sorry to say if they come calling before a suitable English side or the SFA.he will talk to them and he may feel that second place is his ceiling here and without the Kingsford shit still unresolved he will be sorely tempted.

Second is his ceiling there as well with a much less tolerant support

are you five?

he played for them, thats it

Fergie played for the Huns and he can't stand the bastards.

Ericblack4boss appears regular as clockwork when the question of McInnes future comes up.

Desperate to see the back of him.

I think weve been in McInnes last full season in charge for three seasons now, according to EB4B

You have to wonder who Ericblack4boss would want instead?

Ericblack4boss appears regular as clockwork when the question of McInnes future comes up.

Desperate to see the back of him.

I think weve been in McInnes last full season in charge for three seasons now, according to EB4B

Just clarify you thick cunt and you can check through I said he will not see out this season , no doubt if I'm wrong you will all ensure in fed humble pie.