Sevco Thread

For me once a hun always a hun I'm sorry to say if they come calling before a suitable English side or the SFA.he will talk to them and he may feel that second place is his ceiling here and without the Kingsford shit still unresolved he will be sorely tempted.

Make no mistake if or when Kingsford is rejected he is a goner.

Not everyone who plays for the filth fits the epitath "hun" though. Sometimes players go there and still have a sensible perspective on the world.

If he goes there despite how much of a basket case Sevco are, then that would very much prove he must be a hun in as much as it could only be a heart over head sort of decision.

However I don't think he's a hun and I think he'd look at any offer logically and coldly not as some sort of deluded Rangers fan.

What evidence do you have to suggest he’s a rangers man?

We used to have a manager who was a rangers man, remember the one who used to shoot his load every time he was at ibrox? That was a hun not the manager we have now.

I've read a few books by Rangers players from the 9-in-a-row era. They all confirm that McInnes was an absolute rabid hun. He was a prominent member of the infamous 'Tuesday Club' and used to drink with the likes of Durrant, Goram, Miller, McCall and McCoist at District and Steps bars. Charlie Millers book, in particular, is quite revealing regarding McInnes and how deeply entrenched he was.

McInnes is a Hun. Obviously, there are going to be Aberdeen fans who can't handle that.

I've read a few books by Rangers players from the 9-in-a-row era. They all confirm that McInnes was an absolute rabid hun. He was a prominent member of the infamous 'Tuesday Club' and used to drink with the likes of Durrant, Goram, Miller, McCall and McCoist at District and Steps bars. Charlie Millers book, in particular, is quite revealing regarding McInnes and how deeply entrenched he was.

McInnes is a Hun. Obviously, there are going to be Aberdeen fans who can't handle that.

I couldn't give a fuck as long as he's with us. If he is a rabid hun as you suggest then Wednesday will be even more of an effort from him. That'll do me.

Really ??

Surely not ??

I couldn't give a fuck as long as he's with us. If he is a rabid hun as you suggest then Wednesday will be even more of an effort from him. That'll do me.

If he was the rabid hun some think he is, he wouldnt be able to resist going to Ibrox and he would mention them more than he does.

See fatty Calderwood for what a real hun acts like

• Upvote 1

Hmmmm.

Pretty sure Terry Butcher said it is almost impossible to keep yourself away from it. It was his wife who wised him up.

Will take you at your word though.

Why the fuck would you read that shite? It's not even interesting unless you are doing a case study on brain-dead hun behaviour.

That's quite suprising SOTR, and certainly news to me. Thanks for sharing.

If he's that much of a Hun he's managed to hide it quite well.

The only caution I'd add here is if this view i taken from anything written by any of the idiots you mention above, it'll be 100% bullshit cover to cover.

Ask a rabid hun if he thinks his team mate & drinking buddy is also a rabid hun and he's bound to think so - they don't get much and seem to assume everyone the "like" thinks the same as they do.

I think I'll still give McInnes a bit of wiggle room on this until I see it for myself.

Why the fuck would you read that shite? It's not even interesting unless you are doing a case study on brain-dead hun behaviour.

Hmmmm.

Pretty sure Terry Butcher said it is almost impossible to keep yourself away from it. It was his wife who wised him up.

Will take you at your word though.

McInnes grew up a Rangers fan. It's in his blood... In their books, McCoist and Charlie Miller both list McInnes as a best friend. I don't really care, but it's fairly unambiguous that McInnes was very prominent.

I've read probably hundreds of Scottish football books. Pretty much anything I can get my hands on. I've even read Lorenzo Amorusos book - which is unintentionally one of the most hilarious books I've ever read.

I actually find a perverse enjoyment in reading Rangers books, from the 9IAR era... particularly following the Huns liquidation and the embarrassment of the new club.

i think the point is, dum dum, that being a hun absolutely makes him liable to take the job if offered it

:spanner:

And conversely if he takes the job he proves he's a hun.

Is there an alternative scenario where he's a bit of a hun but smart enough to value his career before his attachment (alleged) to the reincarnation of this horrific football club?

i think the point is, dum dum, that being a hun absolutely makes him liable to take the job if offered it

:spanner:

Nope. The point is in bold.

Easy peasy.

• Site Sponsor

2nd in the league (only by goal difference), going into our biggest game of the season thus far with a chance to go top of the league outright, and move further ahead of our scummy rivals, Sevco... what do our fans discuss?

McInnes and Huns etc etc.

I despair sometimes.

I couldn't give a fuck who he used to play for or if he went for a drink at lodges when he was younger, and behaved a cunt - he's the manager of the famous now and turned down more money elsewhere to stay with us because he believes in us, and we should believe in him.

Move on, STAND FREE etc etc.

Fuck the Huns.

Fucks sake, a sensible post fae Roberto.

Steady on Loon, you've a reputation to uphold, mind ;-)

because its impossible to sit amongst them

they are ACTUALLY rabid

theres a video on youtube "are we human, or are we saltcoats"

watch it - that is enough of an answer

Shows how little you know. Ive had many drinks in our local lodge and its not like that at all.

It doesnt matter if McInnes is a Hun or not, hes too intelligent to go to rangers while they are in this state. When/If it goes back to a duopoly and they have a solid financial base then yes, he could go. Not now though, I think even he knows it would be impossible to meet expectations.