Sevco Thread

Why on earth do you guys listen to the pile of shit that is Sportsound.

I gave up this bias rubbish many moons ago.

:suicide:

Agreed!

I cant even stomach 5 minutes of listening to the shite on that program. I fully gave up on it a few days after Rangers were liquidated. They had Doncaster on the show and he was banging on about armageddon and how Rangers would 100% be playing in the SPL the following season. They had about 3 ex-hun players in the studio papping on about the club being an institution and that without Rangers, about half the clubs would go into administration. Even the presenters were lapping this shit up and taking it as gospel.

They are all bitter as fuck and this is a vendetta against Aberdeen for us sending Rangers "down". They would love nothing more than to see our manager go there. Fucking cretins the lot of them.

Madrileños

Lol

No. I believe we sorted that one, cheers.

I'll explain it for you. MT was talking about people who are Madrid supporters or so it seemed from the context. He miss-spelled the word Madridistas and I corrected it for him just for shits n giggles.

You then wrote madrileños! Which is any person from Madrid (Like Glaswegians or Dundonians etc).

Could be wrong though.

Lol

No. I believe we sorted that one, cheers.

I'll explain it for you. MT was talking about people who are Madrid supporters or so it seemed from the context. He miss-spelled the word Madridistas and I corrected it for him just for shits n giggles.

You then wrote madrileños! Which is any person from Madrid (Like Glaswegians or Dundonians etc).

Could be wrong though.

Ok. Its Merengue then.

Rangers can land top target Derek McInnes and right-hand man Tony Docherty for only £800,000 in compensation as the Aberdeen manager's new contract contains the same figure Sunderland agreed to pay in the summer before the former Ibrox midfielder decided to stay at Pittodrie. (Daily Record)

It was £1.3M. Funny how it's getting less and less when their beloved sevco are involved. Weegie journalists - utter arseholes to a man.

• Upvote 1

Madrid folk are the huns of Spain.

Anyway..., how long before Celtic start displaying Catalan flags and Sevco the Spanish national one?

Utter cunts the lot of them.

While real Madrid were indeed the fascist team of choice the people of Madrid did put up a very brave resistance against Franco. the huns, however, would have been on the other side I think..

Madrid folk are the huns of Spain.

Anyway..., how long before Celtic start displaying Catalan flags and Sevco the Spanish national one?

Utter cunts the lot of them.

You're spot on there. This will happen like. Mutants with absolutely fuck all identity, latching onto any cause they see.

Ryan Jack wins appeal against red card against Kilmarnock

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41846909

What an absolute fucking joke. Taking off my "I fucking hate Rangers and Ryan Jack" hat, that is an embarrassment to the game. They have basically came out and said "It's ok to push another player over" without any punishment from the referee.

This would NEVER have been won had it not been Rangers.

I'm raging at this, and not because it's the Huns, although that isn't helping, but because it's a farce. The SFA / SPFL, whoever, should be embarassed by this. I bet that neither ref who sent Jack off will be punished.

What an absolute fucking joke. Taking off my "I fucking hate Rangers and Ryan Jack" hat, that is an embarrassment to the game. They have basically came out and said "It's ok to push another player over" without any punishment from the referee.

I'm raging at this, and not because it's the Huns, although that isn't helping, but because it's a farce. The SFA / SPFL, whoever, should be embarassed by this. I bet that neither ref who sent Jack off will be punished.

Did he not knee him at the same time?

aye?

how do you demonstrate "thus" exactly?

By claiming Craig Whyte is a billionaire with "off-the charts wealth", for a start.

The daft hun cunt will swallow any story that someone from Ibrox throws him and print it as if it's fact. The guy is a moron. Not surprised to see a fellow moron, like yourself, leap to his defence.

• Upvote 2

The stupid hun fucks are now calling to Broadfoot to be cited for "simulation" and the ref to be charged as it cost the gers the gemme by ra way

Ask any of the mongs flying those flags and not one would have any clue about the history or politics of the region.

"Err.,, becauze ah like a glass of sangria and ah like Benidorm.,, erm.,,,...,,,DOH A DONKEY, A SPANISH DONKEY..., "

I'm pretty well-versed on the history of Catlonia and Spain as a whole. You shouldn't apply your own standards and knowledge, or lack thereof, to everyone else.

Oh, and no, I didn't have a Catalan flag at a Scotland game as it's just a bit strange (although i can understand the sentiment that it's important to show support for people being denied democracy).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you read my post properly it was directed at people who WERE flying Catalan flags at a Scotland game .

There you go, it's not that difficult .

Yeah, i read and understood it. I was merely pointing out that your assumption that those with the flags know nothing of the region was complete fabrication.

• Upvote 1

Wouldn't have any dispute with anyone waving a flag of Catalonia, Palestine etc at a football match no matter who they support. It's the sanctimonious claptrap that most Celtic fans would spout if questioned about it that I'd object to.

What if it was a Spain or an Israel flag?