Sevco Thread

What's the cringiest reason you've heard for someone supporting an EPL team?

"I support man u because of the Fergie connection" is up there. An absolute pish excuse used by plastic glory-hunting fuds to try and justify said plastic glory-hunting.

"I did a career mode as them in Fifa" is another I've heard.

One of the cringiest moments of plastic EPL fuckwittery I've seen was in the Abercrombie whilst watching a Dons game. Canna mind fit een but I think it was a game v Hearts, place was mobbed anyway. Up the back were two arseholes watching a Spurs game and when Kane or whoever scored a goal, you'd have thought Aberdeen had just won the Champions League or something. Jumping about screaming and beers a oer the fleer. Your absolute typical prick who comes away with the "I don't watch Scottish football because it's shite" line whilst they pay £60 a month for Sky Sports. Fucking mongs.

• Upvote 2

"I support man u because of the Fergie connection" is up there. An absolute pish excuse used by plastic glory-hunting fuds to try and justify said plastic glory-hunting.

"I did a career mode as them in Fifa" is another I've heard.

One of the cringiest moments of plastic EPL fuckwittery I've seen was in the Abercrombie whilst watching a Dons game. Canna mind fit een but I think it was a game v Hearts, place was mobbed anyway. Up the back were two arseholes watching a Spurs game and when Kane or whoever scored a goal, you'd have thought Aberdeen had just won the Champions League or something. Jumping about screaming and beers a oer the fleer. Your absolute typical prick who comes away with the "I don't watch Scottish football because it's shite" line whilst they pay £60 a month for Sky Sports. Fucking mongs.

A guy started going mad when Watford scored against Arsenal in the pub after our game at Easter Road the other week, somecunt asked if he was from Watford and he answered, in an Edinburgh accent, 'naw I'm a yid, I fucking hate the gooners'

Hanging is too good for cunts like that

It's the weirdos from up here that pay £60+ for a ticket to see Man Utd play the likes of Palace,Stoke etc and couple of hundred on a same day return flight. Virgins.

So many up here with seasons tickets milking said virgins charging them a fortune for second rate games whilst their seasons ticket is paid for the big games and many think they're doing them a favour by selling tickets at more than the going rate.

"I watched a documentary on Liverpool when I was 5."

It isn't just folk from Scotland. Got a pal from Warsaw, who have a well supported team, supports Liverpool because they once had a Polish goalie in Dudek and he watched the 05' CL final. Goes mental if you tell him he's a cunt for supporting them.

It isn't just folk from Scotland. Got a pal from Warsaw, who have a well supported team, supports Liverpool because they once had a Polish goalie in Dudek and he watched the 05' CL final. Goes mental if you tell him he's a cunt for supporting them.

Oft. That's up there as cringy.