Sevco Thread

Does shite burn?

You do know the name shit came from the boxes they used to transport them in on the barges down the Thames?

Store High In Transit..... as the gases that came from the shit was flammable & lighter than air & sometimes they also added EXPLOSIVE for added warning. Okay maybe an urban myth but it's a good one but yes, shite does burn.

Shorts Fired was the actual headline I was aiming for

• Upvote 1

You do know the name shit came from the boxes they used to transport them in on the barges down the Thames?

Store High In Transit..... as the gases that came from the shit was flammable & lighter than air & sometimes they also added EXPLOSIVE for added warning. Okay maybe an urban myth but it's a good one but yes, shite does burn.

Shorts Fired was the actual headline I was aiming for

Who was transporting shite!?

If any sort of admin was on the cards for them it would probably be at the end of the month - if they can sell someone for decent money then you'd think they can limp along a bit longer.

Pena going saves a bit of money.

Next step towards the cold shoulder is set for the end of the month as well I think.

Somehow I think they'll find another million to crawl along for a while longer and King will just brazenly ignore the take over panel.

Wow, fair play if the guy is still in great shape and is doing goals then why not. Doesn't say much for the other players coming through in that league tho

Says even less for McGinn that he failed to make it in a league considered a step down from where the Nip is plying his trade...

• Downvote 1
Guest the shepherd

I hope Ryan Jack never plays again. Garbage person.

Aye, serves him right after his callous, malicious challenge on Stevie May, whether or not he was a decent servant for Aberdeen or not, it was a fucking awful challenge. What goes around comes around. A certain legendary musician thinks so as well John Lennon says...............

Where have they said that?

Dunno. My wife telt me. She gets a lot of info from social media, twitter and Facebook and I like to think she is discerning enough to know the difference between what's been said is real and what isn't. Let's wait and see. The rumours have been rife. It will pan out in due course.

• Downvote 2