Sevco Thread

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/rangers-bid-jordan-jones-high-11863712

Unreal.

That's bringing the game into disrepute if ever I've seen it. (the complete statement not just the bit in bold)

Ayr United boss Ian McCall

Its been a while since that creepy looking tadger had his name in the press.

I have fond memories of our fans abusing him at games, especially at fir hill.

Hell no doubt prove me wrong and Im aware of the season ticket/ debenture seat(?) thing but he does let the game flow better and is at least consistent. If hes going to be a sleeket hoor well know 10 minutes in. Compare to Collum where 75 mins in were still not entirely sure what hell award a foul for. Aggression, studs up, Kalashnikov etc.

Put it this way, barring a total brain fart I reckon Shinnies got more chance of 90 minutes with Madden.

Hes going to fuck us over isnt he...

Oh, and I do hope the old firm game too early to book someone rule is in operation.

Mcalls rant is an example of what is wrong with Scottish football, what the fuck has it got to do with the manger of Ayr, why is his club allowing him to get involved in Hun propaganda, why do the fans of Ayr let the fat prick away with this, this fat Hun couldn't get a tune out of McKenna last season either

Such a weird thing when you take a step back. Imagine you're going about your work as normal and someone within the industry but working for a completely different company who you've never worked with gets on a soapbox and tells anyone who will listen that you aren't half as good an employee as people think. You'd be all what the actual fuck has it got to do with you?

Is he really working for a different company though?

The huns really want this boy. They can't afford to pay the fee and are up to their usual tricks.

The bbc doing their bit to be helpful as per. Seriously, how they can run a story like that is beyond me. Its fucking shameful. They are worse than the tabloid shite they pretend to be a level above.

The huns really want this boy. They can't afford to pay the fee and are up to their usual tricks.

The bbc doing their bit to be helpful as per. Seriously, how they can run a story like that is beyond me. Its fucking shameful. They are worse than the tabloid shite they pretend to be a level above.

It's all pointless. Do the BBC hacks really think that Kilmarnock will cave in because Ian McCall opened his big mouth? Desperate stuff

It's all pointless. Do the BBC hacks really think that Kilmarnock will cave in because Ian McCall opened his big mouth? Desperate stuff

@@Panda.

Hun cunts.

"Hun" clothing range. Great idea!

Do they do them in orange?

Fucking retarded Huns trying to argue its a sectarian word. You dont get to make up the meaning of words to suit your agenda you ignorant scum.

Exactly what I was thinking. Its not sectarian or linked to sectarianism. They are desperate to be the victims these days like their green bhigot pals.

If you couldn't spot one a mile off as it is I would suggest huns should be forced to wear something that identifies them as one. Would make it easy for decent members of the human race to avoid.

Thankfully they to a man all volunteer to dress in a recognisable way for us. Which I suppose is quite nice if them.

Like wearing a giant poppy year round, union jacks, royal blue clothes head to toe, and of course shite rangers tattoos

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Would I be right in thinking massive fucking cunt, comes before HUN CUNT?

I think I'm right in saying that all other adjectives must precede hun when hun is used as a noun. Used as an adjective, it should always come last in a tirade for example - massive fucking dirty hun cunt. Hun being the worst of all adjectives, use it last for greater effect.

Used specifically, in an abuse range, the noun cunt proceeded by hun would come after any other examples of types of cunt, for maximum effect. No religious prejudice has been used, which is important.

I may have just made that up and it may or may not be true. Fuck the huns.

• Upvote 1

I think I'm right in saying that all other adjectives must precede hun when hun is used as a noun. Used as an adjective, it should always come last in a tirade for example - massive fucking dirty hun cunt. Hun being the worst of all adjectives, use it last for greater effect.

Used specifically, in an abuse range, the noun cunt proceeded by hun would come after any other examples of types of cunt, for maximum effect. No religious prejudice has been used, which is important.

I may have just made that up and it may or may not be true. Fuck the huns.

It's tautology to call someone a hun cunt.

The word hun is enough of a description to let you know they are a cunt. Absolutely no need for cunt to follow the word hun.

• Upvote 2