Sevco Thread

Cummings and Martin are two good loan deals for them.

Shame but Afc's lack of activity this month could really leave us trailing them. Time will tell I guess.

Presumably some daft Hun has coughed up more cash to cover all these loanees they've brought in. Bastards.

Its two good signings, definitely makes things tougher for the rest of the season.

ITT: Virgins.

Cummings is shite, the best part of him dribbled down his mums leg. The rest of their squad is shite. They are broke. Their manager is a mars bar away from a coma and their owners a collection letter away from a heart attack. The fans are vermin who should be lined up and shot. We have nothing to worry about.

• Upvote 5

Cummings and Martin are two good loan deals for them.

Shame but Afc's lack of activity this month could really leave us trailing them. Time will tell I guess.

Presumably some daft Hun has coughed up more cash to cover all these loanees they've brought in. Bastards.

You are starting to sound like SuperHeartsFanAl.

Not one of their signings is as good as McGinn.

And weve actually signed him, not made bullshit noise about permanent signings then loaned them all for 6 months and never having any intention to fulfill that option to buy.

Nobody knows anything about Nwakali. The window isnt closed yet, still expect well see a bit more movement.

Fuck pishing the bed over this lot, especially Martin and Cummings.

Massive hyperbole fae you mavv1903, chief. They've signed Russell Martin, who is slightly better than Grant Hanley, who himself is horrific. They've signed some lower league unknown who has played six games. A loon who isn't proven at the top level of Scottish fitba. Jamie Murphy could be decent however.

We have signed a 50+ cap international who has scored and assisted for fun in this league and has a history with us and a Man City youth player who won the youth World Cup a few years back and how he will perform will be anyone's guess.

Sevco are not a patch on AFC.

My opinion mate, I think they have improved their squad in this window, got rid of some foreign shit and replaced with a few that know the british / Scottish game...I rated cummings before he left and I think he will score a few with the cunts.

With 2 defeats already to them we really need to put them back down in their place.

I will always think AFC are way above the sevco cunts but just being honest..

Its great business to have McGinn back for sure but the man city boy, well we will see.

leave us trailing them?

aye good een.

itll go to the death for second and i think well wrap it up with 2-3 games to spare

I hope so Tord, I'm just taken aback a bit by those 4 signings.

I'd have taken Cummings, Martin for us quite happily. Gross sounds like he might be decent but I've never seen him.

Only one I wouldnt take is Murphy and that's just because of the personnel we already have for the wide areas.

You are starting to sound like SuperHeartsFanAl.

Not one of their signings is as good as McGinn.

And weve actually signed him, not made bullshit noise about permanent signings then loaned them all for 6 months and never having any intention to fulfill that option to buy.

Nobody knows anything about Nwakali. The window isnt closed yet, still expect well see a bit more movement.

Fuck pishing the bed over this lot, especially Martin and Cummings.

There's no pishing the bed Craig I just think theyve had a better window than us so far.

If we bring in either a LB or a further CM then I think that would help quite a lot actually.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/rangers-bid-jordan-jones-high-11863712

Unreal.

That's bringing the game into disrepute if ever I've seen it. (the complete statement not just the bit in bold)

Ayr United boss Ian McCall has waded into the row over the huns' £350,000 bid for Kilmarnock star Jordan Jones ... by claiming the offer is too HIGH.

The Somerset Park gaffer thinks the Northern Ireland winger isn't worth the big bucks - with Killie valuing the 23-year-old at £1million.

The Ibrox side angered the Rugby Park side with their bid for the Jones yesterday - which boss Steve Clarke said was “nowhere near acceptable”.

Killie striker Boyd stoked the row this morning when he said Rangers were unsettling players with low offers.

But McCall - who has seen Jones up close when his side beat Kilmarnock in the Betfred Cup earlier this season.

McCall told BBC Sportsound: "I think they’re well off the mark…I’d pay £150,000 for him!

"I’ve seen him in one game when he played against us. He was their main threat but he didn’t really do anything, there was no end product I didn’t think.

"But he’s got pace and he plays out wide. But for me to pay £350k...

"It’s not a lot of money, but it is in Scottish football."

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/rangers-bid-jordan-jones-high-11863712

Unreal.

That's bringing the game into disrepute if ever I've seen it. (the complete statement not just the bit in bold)

Ayr United boss Ian McCall has waded into the row over the huns' £350,000 bid for Kilmarnock star Jordan Jones ... by claiming the offer is too HIGH.

The Somerset Park gaffer thinks the Northern Ireland winger isn't worth the big bucks - with Killie valuing the 23-year-old at £1million.

The Ibrox side angered the Rugby Park side with their bid for the Jones yesterday - which boss Steve Clarke said was “nowhere near acceptable”.

Killie striker Boyd stoked the row this morning when he said Rangers were unsettling players with low offers.

But McCall - who has seen Jones up close when his side beat Kilmarnock in the Betfred Cup earlier this season.

McCall told BBC Sportsound: "I think they’re well off the mark…I’d pay £150,000 for him!

"I’ve seen him in one game when he played against us. He was their main threat but he didn’t really do anything, there was no end product I didn’t think.

Wish it was made up but unfortunately that's where it's at...pathetic.

McCall was one of those who implored McInnes to go to Ibrox.

He's a mouthpiece for the criminals running our game in the background.

What's of much more concern than how much Jones is worth is the continued and repeated media assaults being used on teams in the SPFL who sevco want to undermine.

A clear sign of the complete and total corruption of our game.

• Upvote 1

Unreal.

And so begins Traynors media campaign to unsettle a player and get them on the cheap.

Surprised at Boyds criticism of his beloved.

What the fuck does it have to do with Isn McCall anyway?

Steve Clarke should be telling him publically to stick to worrying about his own team.

Is this being discussed on general Scottish football message boards? Do other fans see whats happening?

Such a weird thing when you take a step back. Imagine you're going about your work as normal and someone within the industry but working for a completely different company who you've never worked with gets on a soapbox and tells anyone who will listen that you aren't half as good an employee as people think. You'd be all what the actual fuck has it got to do with you?