Sevco Thread

Out of 350 tickets for the away end 150 got turned away as the end was full!

:laughing:

Superb.

Denied access because of their own fellow mutants forging tickets.

Good job it was only a short journey for the cunts...

Talking of the journey, i hope for their sake they switched the sign below roond to point them in the direction of the game last night.

2jagoeh.jpg

• Upvote 1

:laughing:

Superb.

Denied access because of their own fellow mutants forging tickets.

Good job it was only a short journey for the cunts...

Talking of the journey, i hope for their sake they switched the sign below roond to point them in the direction of the game last night.

2jagoeh.jpg

Aye and they are expecting recompensed for travel money and wasted ticket!! FUCK OFF YA MUTANT CUNTS!!!!

Looks like Traynor has shut him down already, he has apologised to the huns and is now towing the party line

If you look in the thread where he retracts it, there is a tweet from Steven Lawless (Partick Thistle player) having a go at his Celtic supporting mate, basically celebrating the fact the journalist had to retract it.

Gads.

Goin back to the fake ticket fiasco fae the broch and Huns last night, the Huns have got the brassiest neck ever. Check this shit oot fae fallow fallow.

shouldn't have been held at that pathetic excuse of a stadium. pitch is a shambles and can't even operate a ticketing system. shite atmosphere too.

no doubt it's us getting the blame for the fake tickets. the big bad Rangers as usual.

They shouldve been forced to move the game from that shitehole anyway and used the TV money etc to bus their own fans to Aberdeen or something.

Its clear theyve been totally incompetent about it and then claimed a moral victory by stopping 150 fakes which is total nonsense.

Fraserborough should be forced to compensate all fans who couldnt get in and should be banned from the competition for at least a season

absolute shambles that these diddy teams are in the cup when they are incapable of hosting the match properly, it was only a few hundred fans and they still couldn't manage it and they should be held responsible

Goin back to the fake ticket fiasco fae the broch and Huns last night, the Huns have got the brassiest neck ever. Check this shit oot fae fallow fallow.

shouldn't have been held at that pathetic excuse of a stadium. pitch is a shambles and can't even operate a ticketing system. shite atmosphere too.

no doubt it's us getting the blame for the fake tickets. the big bad Rangers as usual.

They shouldve been forced to move the game from that shitehole anyway and used the TV money etc to bus their own fans to Aberdeen or something.

Its clear theyve been totally incompetent about it and then claimed a moral victory by stopping 150 fakes which is total nonsense.

Fraserborough should be forced to compensate all fans who couldnt get in and should be banned from the competition for at least a season

absolute shambles that these diddy teams are in the cup when they are incapable of hosting the match properly, it was only a few hundred fans and they still couldn't manage it and they should be held responsible

No longer interested in "making friends on their journey " then

And theres more!! Fuck me!!

I don't know how people can blame the fans who purchased the fake tickets, I would be sure the majority of them purchased in good faith. ??

This does sound like an utter shambles, and the club, slo, and fa need to comment on this and reimburse fans that never got in who have legitimate tickets at the very least their ticket price and travel cost.

Purchase ticket for an event, travel to venue but despite having valid ticket refused admittance. Go and see a lawyer. ??

Rangers are extremely disappointed and have sympathy with those supporters who, after having made the long journey to Fraserburgh, found they were denied entry with genuine tickets.

An allegation that counterfeit tickets were in circulation is a serious matter and Rangers will comment further after a full debrief is held with Police Scotland and Fraserburgh Football Club.

I would bet fat cunt Traynor didn't even have to phone the bbc. It would have been shut down by them themselves. BBC are fucking scum.

I've been a big critic of sportsounds Hun magazine shows and some of their coverage but it's not all bad.

Pandas alright.

Some of the journalists aren't too bad, Tom English, Kheredine did a nice job on this even if he's been forced to backtrack.

All that said I would not be surprised if what you suggest is pretty close to what happened- you get the impression something is wrong in the more senior/editorial ranks of BBC Scotland sport.

JJ is convinced they are all masons.

Come to think of it, is JJ Tup?

jesus fuck for a start its fraserburgh and they were a diddy team for 4 years taking 3 to win the fish supper cup

scum fuckers are from the lowest end of the life scale

I've been a big critic of sportsounds Hun magazine shows and some of their coverage but it's not all bad.

Pandas alright.

Some of the journalists aren't too bad, Tom English, Kheredine did a nice job on this even if he's been forced to backtrack.

All that said I would not be surprised if what you suggest is pretty close to what happened- you get the impression something is wrong in the more senior/editorial ranks of BBC Scotland sport.

JJ is convinced they are all masons.

Come to think of it, is JJ Tup?

Kheredine had been travelling the world with Andy Murray for the last few years and momentarily forgot the protocols with regards all things sevco.

I'm sure that most folk are still blissfully unaware of the mason influences that surround them throughout their lives.

Kheredine had been travelling the world with Andy Murray for the last few years and momentarily forgot the protocols with regards all things sevco.

I'm sure that most folk are still blissfully unaware of the mason influences that surround them throughout their lives.

Why doesn't someone call the hun bastards out? Show us the proof of a bid for cunty face gorilla heed? ally mcmoist style...

Yep, shady

How anyone can hate rats is beyond me

All anything is trying to do is put dinner on its kids table

So much so my wee sister had one and to save killing it I asked for 24 hours so I could get a humane trap from Amazon, caught it and drove 20 mins to set it free

It's literally not till I wrote this that I have realised re my first line...

Hope the other rat parent was about to feed those kids..!!

Good man