Sevco Thread

In the Sun today Chris Humphery turned doon the Huns cause he couldn't bear 2nd Div football. :lolrangers:

Was refreshing to hear.

For the bellends who DID sign for sevco, do you think it's written into their contracts that they have to mention "history" when speaking to the press for the first time?

Sad cunts.

All 11 months of it.

Still very confusing isn't it.... well to the huns at least. Their new official rag of a strip, won't have any stars (unless they decide to show off the one star for winning the 3rd Division :hysterical: ). But their training stuff all has the 4 stars and one bold star in the middle, sort of in defiance that they are a new club with 11 months of tarnished history.

Someone in SFA should have made an official statement that they didn't carry over the 'history' and they were indeed, a brand new footballing club.

And if, you know, your history...... :rangers:

Still very confusing isn't it.... well to the huns at least. Their new official rag of a strip, won't have any stars (unless they decide to show off the one star for winning the 3rd Division :hysterical: ). But their training stuff all has the 4 stars and one bold star in the middle, sort of in defiance that they are a new club with 11 months of tarnished history.

Someone in SFA should have made an official statement that they didn't carry over the 'history' and they were indeed, a brand new footballing club.

And if, you know, your history...... :rangers:

Oh Christ, none of that please, not even in jest.

We'll be getting accusations of being 'Abergreen' again before we know where we are... :clangers2:

Oh Christ, none of that please, not even in jest.

We'll be getting accusations of being 'Abergreen' again before we know where we are... :clangers2:

Don't worry, it was tongue in cheek stuff. I hate their bullshit songs as much as I hate the huns ditty's.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/229028-scottish-fa-considering-investigation-into-rangers-links-with-whyte/

The former Rangers owner has since claimed that he was a director of Sevco 5088, which was formed in the initial stages of Charles Green's buyout of Rangers' assets. The Scottish FA requested information from Rangers about any connection with Whyte but was awaiting the outcome of the club's own investigation.

That investigation, undertaken by Pinsent Masons LLP, failed to find any evidence of links between Whyte and Sevco Scotland - the company used by a consortium led by businessman Charles Green to acquire the club's assets last year - or Rangers International Football Club plc.

However, Rangers did not comment on the investigation's findings on the alleged links between Green, Whyte and Sevco 5088 - a separate company which had an exclusive deal with Rangers' administrators to buy the club's assets.

Regan said that findings from the Ibrox club's own inquiry into the matter had been passed to the Scottish FA. That information has been reviewed and senior figures at Hampden are considering their next course of action.

"We said at the outset there were a number of questions the club had to answer," said the chief executive. "That remains the case.

"We also said we needed to see the report being carried out by Pinsent Masons. I can confirm we have now seen that report."

Seen the report, still questions... interesting.

At this point after their own little report into themselves I'd have thought it'd all be shut by now. I mean it's insane but:

SFA president Campbell Ogilvie said the result was "disappointing", adding that there will be "consultation on a more robust set of disciplinary measures".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22853305

How in the actual fuck is he still in that position?

Anyways think all the leaks from CW on twitter might have forced them to at least appear to be looking at it.

At this point after their own little report into themselves I'd have thought it'd all be shut by now. I mean it's insane but:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22853305

How in the actual fuck is he still in that position?

Anyways think all the leaks from CW on twitter might have forced them to at least appear to be looking at it.

That's because Scotland and Scottish football is a corrupt, Presbyterian shitehole of a country and organisation.

I was castigated for saying Rangers would be in the SPL last August.....but let's be honest, if the authorities and the SPL Chairmen had their way, they would be.

Corrupt to the core.

Fuck all will come of the SFA saying "there MAY have a separate enquiry into the links between Green & Whyte"....under the carpet it goes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

You are like a talking Daily Record sheepish.

Best keep a lid on your thoughts on sevco as you are always wrong.

I'm not though.

We all know the football authorities and chairman would've been happy to re admit Rangers back in to the SPL.

That is fact.

Only when fans went tonto did they do the right thing.

Anyway tuppence, you believe what Craig Whyte says, which shows how much you know.

Your still waiting for Derek Adams to take over FFS.

Bald men arguing over a comb here.

Kev was wrong re the newco huns being admitted to the SPL however he has held his hands up on that one many times since.

However, I'm sure most of us had varying degrees of cynicism at the time, I know I was unsure whether the powers that be would do the 'right thing'

In fact, scratch that, they didn't do the right thing at all. The right thing to do was to ensure the huns were scrubbed from history all together, no newco, nothing.

However, we allowed the bastard reincarnation through the back door at the expense of Cove, Spartans etc.

What an opportunity missed to ensure the huns were never heard or seen from ever again. Instead, this hun spawn has continued to blight on our national game and knock it, fight it and bring it into dispute at any given opportunity.

I hate this new club more than the old one.

So I agree with Kev here. I don't trust the hierarchy of Scottish Football to do 'the right thing' at all. They've shown themselves time and again throughout this entire saga to be a bumbling, corrupt organisation who don't their arse from their elbow.

I fully expect anything controversial to be swept under the carpet, anything to keep Sevco ticking along.

The only saving grace in this is that it seems Sevco seem to be getting passed from charleton to charleton so hopefully they will self implode in due course.

In the meantime, I just try to ignore all the shite that these utter cunts bring to Scottish Fitba and concentrate on supporing the Dandies.

Fuck the huns.

• Upvote 1

I'm not though.

We all know the football authorities and chairman would've been happy to re admit Rangers back in to the SPL.

That is fact.

Only when fans went tonto did they do the right thing.

Anyway tuppence, you believe what Craig Whyte says, which shows how much you know.

Your still waiting for Derek Adams to take over FFS.

Impossible.

Rangers don't exist.

That's because Scotland and Scottish football is a corrupt, Presbyterian shitehole of a country and organisation.

I was castigated for saying Rangers would be in the SPL last August.....but let's be honest, if the authorities and the SPL Chairmen had their way, they would be.

Corrupt to the core.

Fuck all will come of the SFA saying "there MAY have a separate enquiry into the links between Green & Whyte"....under the carpet it goes.

If your auntie had balls etc etc

• Site Sponsor

I got speaking to a Celtic fan the other week and his line but 'I'm not trying to defend Rangers, and far be it - that me a Celtic fan should be defending them.....but'.

I knew what was coming.

'The SPL misses them, they didn't cheat - the players and staff didn't know they were being cheated or what they were doing, so how did they cheat - they didn't deserve to be punished'.

I had to walk away. It was embarrassing.

They weren't punished, they went out of existence. A new company was formed and was given preferential treatment to get into the league.

It's not fact.

The fans were always going to go mental about it, and the fans going mental about it was always going to make up chairmen's minds about it.

AFC played a blinder last summer, and even when folk looked for hidden cryptic messages in their official statement they came out again and clarified it. I like the story about Fraser saying to Green at one of the meetings after his Primary School powerpoint presentation that "we don't need you" and walked out.

It is fact Bripod.

Various chairmen would've voted them back in were it not for the boycotts that were threatened

And anyone who thinks that the football authorities wouldn't have wanted them back are deluded.

Reghun & Huncaster's comments were pretty unambiguous. "social unrest" was one particular favourite from Reghun..."Armageddon" was another, can't recall who said that

I do agree that AFC played a blinder as you say. Being "Club 5" was particularly sweet!

But nothing will be done about the links between Green & Whyte.

No-one has the cahoneys to do anything.

Most of the information is tapped or hacked, and post Levison, there's no chance anyone will risk digging.

That and the fact we live in a corrupt country when it comes to football means the scum will get away with it and it'll be as you were.

But the fact remains, the likes of Gilmour, Johnston, Regan, Huncaster, would've said yes to the scum.

WTF ?

take your pickings out of this belting story

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/disabled-city-london-finance-genius-1949400

But Prior told Record Sport "My motivation is simple, I want to see a club with a great heritage and one I've supported from a distance since I was a child grow as an institution"

I actually misread it as "since I was in an institution...."