Sevco Thread

Fuck him Hun bastard embarrassed he has captained this great club

You just have to look at the hun sympathising auld pri*k who gave him the armband...if that wasn't bad enough the old radge further dragged the club into the gutter when he later made another old mate (and former hun captain) skipper...aye one mans legacy is another mans total rebuild...GTF...GWT

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As my name is all over my profile these days I'll let you off.

Fuck, I now have to watch my non-pc rants.

I may open a new account on here, just for when I ant a rant.

Multiple accounts are not allowed, Brian.

If you are found out, both accounts will be permanently banned.

• Upvote 1

The funny thing about that deal is that it's not even long enough for him to play in the SPL!

Year 1 - 2nd Division

Year 2 - 1st Division / 2nd Division

Year 3 - Contract not renewed because he is too old and not good enough for the SPL by then.

Rather surprisingly , he is younger that I thought, only 27.

Good news as it now means there's no chance that McInnes will sign him

This was my great fear - having signed him once he might have just wanted to prove a point and do it again and the management within Pittodrie would have been too stupid not to let him.

Thank you Ricky "I don't want to go back to a first division club" Foster for doing the indecent thing. Hopefully your brand of football will stop Sevco getting there.

This was my great fear - having signed him once he might have just wanted to prove a point and do it again and the management within Pittodrie would have been too stupid not to let him.

Thank you Ricky "I don't want to go back to a first division club" Foster for doing the indecent thing. Hopefully your brand of football will stop Sevco getting there.

Clealry a fucking air headed twerp.

Asked if he was bothered by playing in the 2nd division on the news tonight.

"I've never plaed at that level before, so looking forward to some new experiences"

Or some ither apologist suchlike bullshit... :)

• Upvote 1

I'll be delighted if they sign him.

They don't really have any players on the Nacho Novo levels of "I despise that horrible bastard." Lee McCulloch and David Templeton run close, but I don't hate them as much as the likes of Novo and Steven Naismith. Foster would join that group immediately.

what about that prick black

I remember a few years back either smeltic or the huns had some player that was running defences ragged in the SPL. When they came to play The Dons, Foster was put on them to man mark. He did a great job. He didn't have to play any football though. All he did was run beside them and generally get in the way - it was effective. He worked as a spoiler. Problem is, when you give him the ball, he is fucking gash. It doesn't matter what league you are in, punts to nowhere up the field or out of play are still inadequate.

I remember a few years back either smeltic or the huns had some player that was running defences ragged in the SPL. When they came to play The Dons, Foster was put on them to man mark. He did a great job. He didn't have to play any football though. All he did was run beside them and generally get in the way - it was effective. He worked as a spoiler. Problem is, when you give him the ball, he is fucking gash. It doesn't matter what league you are in, punts to nowhere up the field or out of play are still inadequate.

He'll do we'll at that level though

Ivan Sproule.

I remember doing this in a game against Albion. I was as shite as foster with the ball but could keep up with their main winger. Get a fit in and put the ball out. Easiest job in football if you've got a little bit of pace. Play me against worse teams and I was bowf. Had time on the ball and couldn't pick out a pass or go past a man. This is what foster will have to do.

I can't see how he'll do well in the 2nd division. He'll be the one that has the pressure on him when he gets the ball. I really don't think he'll shine.

• Upvote 1