Sevco Thread

WTF ?

take your pickings out of this belting story

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/disabled-city-london-finance-genius-1949400

But Prior told Record Sport "My motivation is simple, I want to see a club with a great heritage and one I've supported from a distance since I was a child grow as an institution"

I actually misread it as "since I was in an institution...."

Another David Murray type to sing about should we meet them soon. Fucking nick o the boy. :laughing:

The boy is a total Day rider. Will suit the Huns well. :lolrangers:

It is fact Bripod.

Various chairmen would've voted them back in were it not for the boycotts that were threatened

And anyone who thinks that the football authorities wouldn't have wanted them back are deluded.

Reghun & Huncaster's comments were pretty unambiguous. "social unrest" was one particular favourite from Reghun..."Armageddon" was another, can't recall who said that

I do agree that AFC played a blinder as you say. Being "Club 5" was particularly sweet!

But nothing will be done about the links between Green & Whyte.

No-one has the cahoneys to do anything.

Most of the information is tapped or hacked, and post Levison, there's no chance anyone will risk digging.

That and the fact we live in a corrupt country when it comes to football means the scum will get away with it and it'll be as you were.

But the fact remains, the likes of Gilmour, Johnston, Regan, Huncaster, would've said yes to the scum.

Roid club nomination here Bobo.

He cannot let it lie. He's lost it.

Roid club review only when the rangers make it into the top flight for the first time in their history.

WTF ?

take your pickings out of this belting story

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/disabled-city-london-finance-genius-1949400

But Prior told Record Sport "My motivation is simple, I want to see a club with a great heritage and one I've supported from a distance since I was a child grow as an institution"

I actually misread it as "since I was in an institution...."

I bet that's the cunt that bought Millertime's cockatiel.

" In the Buzan's Book of Mental World Records, the highest IQ score ever attained is assigned to the history's greatest genius Leonardo Da Vinci. The estimate is a nearly unbelievable adult IQ of 220"

Yet this spacker is 234

So a spacker and a liar... could be worse he could be a Cathh... wait a sec lookie lookie... http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/features/2010/08/05/%E2%80%98religion-and-the-city-go-hand-in-hand%E2%80%99/

That’s why, good Catholic Salford boy that he is, he’s trying to help those less fortunate than himself.

• Upvote 1

Not sure if anyone saw this slip in quietely through the back door of the SFL/SPL merger.....

The club had feared that their plan to circumvent their one-year transfer embargo would be thwarted after the SPL/SFL merger, but the combined body will not adopt the top-flight’s more stringent rules on trialists, allowing the likes of Jon Daly to play from the start of next season.

Kind of makes a mockery of their 'embargo', but then again, most of us all knew the master plan is to assist the huns at every opportunity.

Missed that one Tup.

The BBC Trust has ruled that BBC Scotland breached its guidelines on accuracy in reports about the financial collapse of Rangers Football Club.

The Trust upheld two complaints that the corporation had been wrong to use the terms "new" and "old" club.
It rejected parts of the complaints which alleged that use of the terms was a result of "anti-Rangers bias".
BBC Scotland, which argued in its evidence that it had achieved "due accuracy", said it noted the findings.
The issue was considered by the Trust's Editorial Standards Committee (ESC) after the complaints were rejected at different stages of the BBC's internal complaints procedure.
Reporting language
The complaints focused on the use of language in BBC News Online and BBC Sport Online reports covering the financial collapse of Rangers Football Club.
Continue reading the main story
Start Quote
A football club, once incorporated, is indistinguishable in Scots law from its corporate identity”
BBC Scotland submission
In various reports, reference had been made to "old" Rangers being placed in liquidation, with the assets being sold to Charles Green's consortium, which subsequently "re-launched" the "new" club in Division Three.
The complainers objected to this, maintaining that it was only the company which ran the club, and not the club itself, which was liquidated.
They also claimed that the use of such terms was a result of "anti-Rangers" bias by BBC Scotland.
In its ruling, the ESC said that where the BBC had made the distinction between an "old" and "new" Rangers, as opposed to the "old" and "new" company, it "had not used clear, precise language and due accuracy had not been achieved such that the guidelines on accuracy had been breached".
The ECS said it was "satisfied that although there had been a breach of the editorial guidelines in relation to due accuracy and the use of clear and precise language, it had not seen anything to suggest that the BBC had knowingly and materially misled its audience".
The committee said the Rangers story was "a complex subject and it considered that the use of imprecise language was likely to have been as a result of that complexity".
In its evidence to the Trust, BBC Scotland had stated: "We remain of the opinion that due accuracy was achieved."
It said: "A football club, once incorporated, is indistinguishable in Scots law from its corporate identity.
"If the club was separate it would need its own constitution, committee members, trustees, etc.
"Rangers Football Club does not have that because it is incorporated."
BBC Scotland's submission said that an implication of the ESC ruling could be that future reporting, in order to achieve a "common standard", may have to differentiate "between the business elements of a club's activities and its footballing activities".
It added: "This, we believe, would add layers of complexity to reporting that would not be to the benefit of clear reportage or enhance the understanding of such issues by our audiences."
Following publication of the Trust's findings, BBC Scotland said: "We note the findings of the report."