Sevco Thread

The games a bogey, thats twice the prick has got away with what is basically a Red card offence, punching the Motherwell guy last week and kicking out this week..............its a fucking disgrace really and shows how biased the "game" is in Scotland now....and it will only get worse as Slippy complains every week, Collum, Baby Dallas  and that Beak Nosed Prick Thompson will be under more pressure to give them the decisions

Ill also be interested to see what the League say after Jacks comments on Collum

Say the SFA do reject an appeal later in the season for kicking someone after letting the huns off twice. Who would clubs have to go to have the SFA pulled up for being cheating bastards, should they wish to do so?

I realise that sounds all a bit hun and tim'ish behaviour, but was just wondering.

I would go to my local mp and kick up shit aboot it. Lol! Must say there isn’t much can be done after the decision has been made by the cheating fkn referees and the glesga football association... Let’s see what happens when this happens with a non pig club player kicking off on the pitch! Oh! Devlin got shit and it wisna even a foul...

One thing is that the officials should be made to explain there reasons for acting on the offence whether found guilty or not.

Something does actually need done about this though, it's disgusting what the authorities in this country are allowed to get away with and there appears to be no way to challenge them.

I've absolutely no idea what would be best, perhaps some kinda orchestrated walk-out involving fans of every club in the league at a certain time, something needs done to highlight that things are unacceptable.

Aye true enough NEM son; pretty frustrating when you have a combo of us shouting obscenities aplenty, and our players standing watching him stroll about from afar.

Easy to say I guess - but if my fans were screaming hoarse about maiming a cunt, I'd be two feet off the deck aiming for his fucking throat.

Cunt that he is.

I'd suggest you'd need to be a few feet higher to connect with the neck. Happy to help.

Lol what a fkn complete joke system.

Three former 'referees' & they all have to be in agreement for it to be taken further. Not even just a majority vote required. ALL have to agree., so all it takes is for just ONE of the former 'referee' cunts to be 'one of their own' cheating cunts & they are safe.

Clearly they have one Tim & one hun there to cover the cheeks in these recent blatant cheats.

This is amazing how they are allowing this to go on so blatantly. The levels of corruption are ridiculous

Am I missing something. I understand why Morelos’ red was down graded to a yellow - apparently because his kick was not with intent to endanger, just to, well, kick! But by the same arguement was Macgregors not at least a yellow? Or are bookable offences not citeable?

In Scotland the rules are interpreted depending on the agenda. Always have been, always will.

Violent conduct is violent conduct. If you look at a violent conduct incident and analyse it as something else instead, it's much easier to come up with a more 'suitable' outcome.

The sfa is back on board with the hun. This season will be littered with incidents involving sevco and refs or secret committees.