Sevco Thread

Things an Adrenalin bubble for sure but combination of riding the wave, the extra money from Europe (and as you say doing well in Europe), not a token qualifier plus an SFA now, at best and being generous, too scared to do anything about any indiscretions and you have a potentially dangerous Hun. They’re still sucking air financially but on the park they’re pretty much sorted.

Guest the shepherd

Still better than having a greasy haired hippy jakey bastard Stevie May as the main man

Perhaps min but a different type of player. However greatly relate to each other through their time long-term injured. Always said May was a major risk, chiefly on his ability rather than his injuries.

Anyway I for one will not be complimenting that hun fucks on their draw last night. Fuck them. Don't quite understand others feeling the need to but I suppose we are all different. Why would you though want to praise a heinous, vile, rabid, terrorist-revering club that has shafted us time and time again?

Sad but true that the Huns did spend money that they didn't have. It got them to the group stages and decent perfornances, the increased revenue from that will ultimately balance the books meaning that they will be in a significantly better position than they were at start of the campaign.

We didn't spend money that we did have and will now see lower revenues due to being out if Europe and performing badly meaning we finish worse of than we were before the start of the campaign.

I just can't understand how our policy of offering 3 bob 50 and a stripey sweetie from Craig Brown's paper poke for players isn't working.

Sad but true that the Huns did spend money that they didn't have. It got them to the group stages and decent perfornances, the increased revenue from that will ultimately balance the books meaning that they will be in a significantly better position than they were at start of the campaign.

We didn't spend money that we did have and will now see lower revenues due to being out if Europe and performing badly meaning we finish worse of than we were before the start of the campaign.

I just can't understand how our policy of offering 3 bob 50 and a stripey sweetie from Craig Brown's paper poke for players isn't working.

It’s Aberdonianism gone mad...we offered £400k for Moult...they wanted £600k...no deal...what a fucking embarrassment.

They are also unbeaten in 9 European ties and are back in the group stages with a realistic chance of qualification after last night's result. They are only 2 points ahead of us but you could say they have had the toughest start fixture wise of any team in the league having already played away at Celtic, Motherwell and ourselves. They also rather easily beat Killie 3-1 away in the League Cup.

I'm not saying they are great they still have lots to prove and they were well outplayed in the ugly sister derby. But they clearly have a better starting 11 and overall squad when compared to ourselves. And at the moment their players appear to be running through brick walls for Gerrard which arguably they weren't doing for Pedro or Murty. Will that last? I certainly hope not.

People were crying like fuck last season saying we have no chance of finding 2nd etc.

The huns haven't had any harder a start than us. I do think they are better but pointless having a meltdown like some on here about it. Wait and see what happens.

• Downvote 1

I wish you would fuck off and die you taig/feini3n cunt...

While I agree with this post, bhat is correct and the only embarrassment is in the fact the boy Moult saw lower league England as a bigger step up than 2nd placed Aberdeen in spfl.

Initial offer was made, the answer was no and don't bother coming back in with more because he is going to England. That is a fact, whether you like it or not.

• Downvote 1

While I agree with this post, bhat is correct and the only embarrassment is in the fact the boy Moult saw lower league England as a bigger step up than 2nd placed Aberdeen in spfl.

Initial offer was made, the answer was no and don't bother coming back in with more because he is going to England. That is a fact, whether you like it or not.

The oracle has spoken, it must be true then.

Meltdown

Bit dramatic no?

Or is this a taboo subject and we're all supposed to be in denial

Not really. Everyone can have their opinion on where we will finish but people exact same was said last season. Guessing people won't admit they got that wrong yet will gloat on here saying "I told you so" if we finish below the huns. Weird attitude.

• Upvote 2

Yet people keep insisting it was AFC’s fault he didn’t sign for us. I’m sure the player himself said he wanted to play in England after they beat the Huns in the semi.

Was at a family party yesterday and unfortunately a few of my family are huns. They were trying to wind me up about how "They are back" and about their current run in Europe. I just kept reminding them a team that died doesn't come back.

"We didn't die we got punished for our indiscretions and are still the same club according to UEFA etc etc". So I told them if that truly is the case then pay your debts. Pay all the monies outstanding including those that the taxman is now pursuing your former players for...players that say they had a contract from Rangers that said (in the words of Nacho Novo only two weeks ago) Rangers would take care of any future problems with EBT payments should they arise. I told them that their so called high and mighty Rangers had "walked away" from loyal players who sweated blood for them on the park and had left them high and dry and at the mercy of the taxman. Step in and sort it out for them as promised in their contracts if you're still the same club.

"That was the old holding company nothing to do with the current club" was the reply. Well if that's the case the 54 league titles belong to them as well. Can't have it both ways. "No those trophies belong to Rangers". So I said to them that basically it's the same club when it suits you. I then asked them if Nacho Novo played for the same club that operates today. "Yes" was the reply. Well if that's the case then that "same club" should do the honourable thing and sort out his tax issues caused by that very same club as per his contract with them. But they wouldn't have it.

Planet hun is a strange place. They do don't like it when hard truths are pointed out to them (which I always enjoy doing as you're always guaranteed a gnashed teeth response). They had no real answer to my questions about why they are not sorting out their former players issues now that the taxman is after them apart from the holding company excuse pish. The conversation started off with them being a bit cocky and it finished with a few grunts and growls and a swift changing of the subject when they couldn't properly defend the line of questioning that came their way. Even huns in your own family are guaranteed to be cunts.

• Upvote 1

We'd go there hoping to keep the scoreline down.

Pretty sickening McInnes has had 5 bites at getting through to the group stages and still yet to get anywhere near it.

...and the huns waltz through at their second attempt.

Fucking scandalous.

We'll struggle to make top 6 this year.

Give we can't score more that one goal in 90% of the games we play, that struggle is a real possibility.

People were crying like fuck last season saying we have no chance of finding 2nd etc.

They were?

Canna mind that myself like, but nae doubting.

Just questioning.

my family are huns. 

DYA

(Though absolved for the rest of the post that followed)  ;)

Not really. Everyone can have their opinion on where we will finish but people exact same was said last season. Guessing people won't admit they got that wrong yet will gloat on here saying "I told you so" if we finish below the huns. Weird attitude.

The usual suspects maybe.

I'm not generally an "I told you so" guy i don't think.

I just think it's plain that they are better, keeping in mind that last season they were mostly dog shit.

What's frustrating me here is I think with a few more plays in the market or some better scouting we could have really pressured them this season. If they failed to finish top 2 again they'd have been fucked.

As it stands I think it's more likely theyll finish above us than the other way but it's not a lost cause by any means we just need to sort our shit out.