Sevco Thread

2 decent goals too. Bastards.

There might just be merit in this whole ‘having a go’ malarky after all.

We'll have none of this 'going for it' shite here, thankyou. 

Everyone behind the ball, then break forward as slowly as possible in the hopes of getting a goal somehow... that's how we'll do it. 

Guest the shepherd

Done very well in Europe. Shite.

A half decent result for the rangers but I am not buying into it was a great result pish. Villarreal are one of the worst teams, if not worst team, in La Liga. They have not got the same calibre of player as a Riquelme, Forlan or Marcos Senna anymore, and have got a crock Thanti Cathorla as their main man.

A half decent result for the rangers but I am not buying into it was a great result pish. Villarreal are one of the worst teams, if not worst team, in La Liga. They have not got the same calibre of player as a Riquelme, Dorian or Marcos Senna anymore, and have got a crock Thanti Cathorla as their main man.

Finished top 6 the last 5 years I'm sure I read. So aye, talking shite there.

Guest the shepherd

Finished top 6 the last 5 years I'm sure I read. So aye, talking shite there.

Don't be fooled with the stats min. The best empirical judgement of anything or anyone is your own and nobody else's .

Guest the shepherd

Lol. 2-2 in Spain is a great result for any Scotch side.

And it's Santi Cazorla. I can't bear to think how you'd pronounce 'chorizo'.

Choritho, Guillen Barague style, is how I wiuld pronounce Chorizo.

Lol. 2-2 in Spain is a great result for any Scotch side.

And it's Santi Cazorla. I can't bear to think how you'd pronounce 'chorizo'.

Big meaty Spanish sausage.

ooh err missus.

People need to face facts they've done a decent job rebuilding and we've stood still or regressed.

Finishing ahead of them again will be very tough this season.

Fucking no chance of that happening.

We'll struggle to make top 6 this year.

The mentality of the hun team is far superior to what we have. They go places and expect to perform well and get a result. We'd go there hoping to keep the scoreline down.

Yeah, you are spot on.

I'm not convinced that Gerrard is a tactical genius... but he does have that Rangers team running through brick walls for him.  Last night was an outstanding result unfortunately - there is no denying it.

Decent result no doubt about it. Shame they didn’t play their first team as that would of been a better gauge. Only 2 players that started last night started in the previous league game. Is a bit of a joke how little some teams actually care about the Europa. As much of a cunt McGregor is he’s kept them in game again. By far the best signing they have made in the summer.

A half decent result for the rangers but I am not buying into it was a great result pish. Villarreal are one of the worst teams, if not worst team, in La Liga. They have not got the same calibre of player as a Riquelme, Forlan or Marcos Senna anymore, and have got a crock Thanti Cathorla as their main man.

Still better than having a greasy haired hippy jakey bastard Stevie May as the main man

Just seems strange slagging someone's appearance when it's better than your own!

TBF...Eric isn’t paid for or represents AFC...May looks like a buckled wheel... he’s beyond anything remotely “trendy” and reminds me of a tramp...if he was even half decent no one would give 2 fucks what he looks like...the fact he’s worse than Mackie and looks gormless don’t help his cause.

• Upvote 1

I know. I think we'll be top 6 but no where near 2nd.

But there are some challenged types on here, they like to tell us all how Sevco are shite and we'll pump them every game etc etc.

They do get a bit upset when the obvious is pointed out.

Sevco are shite. Done well in Europe but 2/5 wins in the league tells its own story.

We are just shitter unfortunately.

I know. I think we'll be top 6 but no where near 2nd.

But there are some challenged types on here, they like to tell us all how Sevco are shite and we'll pump them every game etc etc.

They do get a bit upset when the obvious is pointed out.

Agreed. Our biggest challenge this season is not finishing second but finishing above the Edinburgh clubs and winning a cup. That is our realistic targets this season.

Sevco as a club are vile but it's surprising it's taken them over two full seasons in the top flight to finally compile a team and overall squad that is clearly superior to ours considering the money they have spent on transfer fees and wages.

Just for arguments sake, the huns are 2 points ahead of us. Hardly a glaring gap. They've started shite.

They are also unbeaten in 9 European ties and are back in the group stages with a realistic chance of qualification after last night's result. They are only 2 points ahead of us but you could say they have had the toughest start fixture wise of any team in the league having already played away at Celtic, Motherwell and ourselves. They also rather easily beat Killie 3-1 away in the League Cup.

I'm not saying they are great they still have lots to prove and they were well outplayed in the ugly sister derby. But they clearly have a better starting 11 and overall squad when compared to ourselves. And at the moment their players appear to be running through brick walls for Gerrard which arguably they weren't doing for Pedro or Murty. Will that last? I certainly hope not.