Sevco Thread

Dons fan entered the field of play when the game was ongoing then resisted arrest and assaulted officers in front of 50k.

Thatll teach him.

Yes but did rangers not make a statement when hibs fans invaded the field calling for police action and their supporters rag the Daily Retard backed them up.

Seems huns can enter the field but a dons fan is thrown in jail

Guest the shepherd

^^^^^

It's not just the huns though, look at Pittodrie, the stewards will go in and act like arseholes when it's Caley, County, Hamilton of Livvy but just stand back and watch when there's more than 50 supporters in there.

Back on topic, let's be honest, the boy was a fucking tube for going onto the park.

Hamilton of Livvy...Sounds like a tea company name

I wonder if the first real voices of dissent will start in the crowd at Snake Mountain on Saturday if Celtic turn them over yet again. Stevie Uppercut has had an easy ride from the orcs so far but that is now 6 games his team have played against the other top 4 teams from last season and he has yet to record a single victory (3 defeats and 3 draws).

If the victims turn them over yet again in a few days time I think Slippy will discover that his honeymoon period is now well and truly over.

As frustrating as the Tims going effectively 9 clear would be I can’t help feel it’s still in our interests that they win. Guess draw is the best result but as you say that gives the Orcs hope.

We want them to feel obliged to Chuck yet more money at failing to come 2nd.

A draw is probably the best result it's what I'll be hoping for. Shame they can't both lose. We then need to make sure we beat Livi which will not be easy.

As frustrating as the Tims going effectively 9 clear would be I can’t help feel it’s still in our interests that they win. Guess draw is the best result but as you say that gives the Orcs hope.

We want them to feel obliged to Chuck yet more money at failing to come 2nd.

A win for either will mean stupid money getting spent to try and improve squads in January. Hope our club has some clever transfers lined up?

Regardless of any situation - always always sevco lose.

Fuck the hun cunts - arseholes.

Yep, agree with this.

Developing a very serious dislike of Rodgers, Lustig, Brown et al which is bringing me dangerously close to the point of not being averse to seeing Celtic not win in these matches just because they're mostly utter cunts. Not quite there yet though and I hope I never get to that point.

• Site Sponsor

A fine post.

It's not that I want either of the arse cheeks to win, but Sceptic will win the league anyway so the next best outcome for us is for Sevco to be soundly beaten and the Orcs to turn on the Scouse tink.

As Pater infers, my preference would always be for Sevco to take a tanking.

Fuck the Huns

Older fans hate Celtic much more than the Huns @@Dad I despise the Huns vehemently however so I’d rather there was just a Bane style destruction of the pitch during an “Old Firm” game like in that Batman movie and it would solve any generational issues

• Upvote 1

Older fans hate Celtic much more than the Huns @@Dad I despise the Huns vehemently however so I’d rather there was just a Bane style destruction of the pitch during an “Old Firm” game like in that Batman movie and it would solve any generational issues

Not for this 'older' fan. I hold very much the opposite view.