Sevco Thread

The huns still think they should be signing players who are currently as good as the likes of Flo, De Boer, Laudrup, Arteta, Reyna etc were when the dead club signed them in their monumental cheating era.

The fact that they just completely dismiss two Scottish international players who have helped a fellow Scottish club finish above them in the last two seasons and also beat them twice in the last 7 weeks in Glasgow is laughable it just sums up how deluded they truly are. They have yet to win a major trophy since their inception over 6 years ago but their fans still think and act as if they are in the 9 in a row era.

For the record I think both GMS and Shinnie would get into their current starting 11.

Last night, on the way to my wok night out, I walked through the st enoch centre and saw arch-hun ian ferguson in there.

Its funny how even retired huns never ever lose that fat / glaikit / neddy appearance, eh?

He knew I had clocked him as well, as I saw him tense as if expecting the usual torrents of abuse he undoubtedly gets.

There were two of the same name that played for the huns around the same era. Was it the one that won the cup with St Mirren before he moved to the huns or the one that moved to Dundee United and scored against Barcelona for them?

There were two of the same name that played for the huns around the same era. Was it the one that won the cup with St Mirren before he moved to the huns or the one that moved to Dundee United and scored against Barcelona for them?

The one from St Mirren was Ian Ferguson

And the one who went to Yinited was Iain Ferguson....