Sevco Thread

He really is a useless fucking arsehole is fat hun cunt ally mccoist. 

Just because he fucked susie barker, we're supposed to find him hilarious - hes a fucking prick.

Cliff richard shagged sue barker ally - noone gives a fuck you slipped it to yon slag.

He couldn't even win the Ramsden Cup with 100 x the budget of all the opposition, why do BT employ the prick.

He really is a useless fucking arsehole is fat hun cunt ally mccoist.

Just because he fucked susie barker, we're supposed to find him hilarious - hes a fucking prick.

Cliff richard shagged sue barker ally - noone gives a fuck you slipped it to yon slag.

Hey take it easy on my mate cliff

Guest milne_afc

Who's believe it or not an Aberdeen fan.

Don't believe it.

He's a Dingwall Tim according to eyewitness account given to me from a family member. May have went to Pittodrie a couple of times in the 80s during his Uni/Grumpian/Northsound years, but he's a dirty fenian bastard, if you ever saw one.

Who's believe it or not an Aberdeen fan.

Don't believe it.

He's a Dingwall Tim according to eyewitness account given to me from a family member. May have went to Pittodrie a couple of times in the 80s during his Uni/Grumpian/Northsound years, but he's a dirty fenian bastard, if you ever saw one.

Ross County fan with a soft-spot for Aberdeen, as we were the only league team in the north when he was growing up (and of course also the best team in the universe). 

I have never heard anyone else say that he is of the Timothy. 

Ross County fan with a soft-spot for Aberdeen, as we were the only league team in the north when he was growing up (and of course also the best team in the universe). 

I have never heard anyone else say that he is of the Timothy. 

That's always what he claims when he's asked about it anyway. Never seen or heard anything else to suggest otherwise.