Sevco Thread

Michael Stuart was making a good point.

Questioned whether rangers are doing “everything they can” when they still peddle orange kits to their fans. Derek Ferguson and billy Dodds we’re fiercely justifying this as a way of honouring the Dutch players from the “rangers family”.

Richard Gordon has to break them up after 10 minutes of them all repeating themselves.

Michael Stewart was making the fair point that the huns claim they are doing everything they can on sectarianism, but also sell orange away kits.

Billy Dodds countered by saying Stewart couldn’t prove that kit wasn’t a tribute to the Dutch players from about 2000.

You would like to think that Dodds was saying it tongue in cheek however he's too thick a cunt for that.

I like Stewart as a pundit though, he doesn't appear to worry about rocking the boat, unlike the usual MSM.

Stewart is spot on.

Even IF Rangers orange kits were celebrating Dutch players (they're not) they should still not sell them because of the way it can be and in fact is perceived by lots of their own fans and indeed the rest of us.

Doing everything would be to think about how your actions are perceived not arrogantly dismiss criticism because you have a silly excuse prepared.

Ive looked on swallowswallowi know I know!!

They are saying lets change some words in the hello hello ditty saying up to our knees in green yin blood instead of fenian blood!!! Another one quips in and said 'I have always sang green yin' ppffft fkn lyin non tax payin basturt. Anyway its still the same connotations. Pricks.

• Downvote 2

Doesn't really bother me them having an orange strip but those two fucking halfwits trying to claim its a tribute to Dutch players just makes them look ridiculous

Aye

Made total cunts of themselves

‘You can’t prove it’s not!’

What a thing to say on national radio