Sevco Thread

Would imagine you would get away with it, However if you did post through your IP address without going through a VPN and they really wanted to fuck you would imagine they could build a case.

Previous posts etc. Not sure why the police would give a fuck to be honest with this stuff. Different if you are sending tweets to his family, ripping the piss online if you really did get into shit I’m sure a lawyer would manage would manage to get you off with some shite.

I’m willing to take the chance, when my phone is in Rubislaw Quarry.

They know that this is big boy shit with UEFA

Yep and all this acting the big man shit, will only lead to them getting a ban! bring it on... a nice 5 year exclusion would be perfect !

The trouble the huns have is that there is a 100% contingent of utter morons in their support, who see this a challenge and will happily sing their bile to 'prove a point'. The SFA and SPFL should take note of how to handle the troglodytes. 

From a hun...

The timing of this is scandalous. We as a support haven't had an opportunity to change things. These FARE cunts must be sitting in or very near our support, most probably recording things. They will be revelling in this. Scum!

Seems as if the board have said they won't accept tickets for the next away game to appease UEFA and avoid a possible ban from Europe.

Although I don't condone the singing we are beating treated unfairly to say the least. Sickening.

Anyone who tries to sing dodgy songs tomorrow night (is anyone that stupid?) must be told to fuck up by their fellow fans for the sake of our Club.

:popcorn: 

See the above? Aye, in Europe they will STFU but domestically, like this weekend, the songbook will reappear.

As it will in Dundee, or Hamilton, or any other Scottish ground

The precedent has been set now though. Uefa clearly arent pulling any punches and I think the huns are definitely heading towards expulsion or a complete stadium ban in Europe... domestically we wait and see. It will be interesting to see how the SFA or SPFL will handle it and I really dont think they can just bury their heads in the sand about it anymore.

Hopefully Celtic wind them up on Sunday....which they will... and we will see how that lot react to it. The bitterness and resulting reactions of the huns will only continue to fester this season... the best part is that they actually feel like the victims in this, all because Uefa and the club didnt warn them about not singing sectarian songs before their charges  :hysterical:  ... it's lost on them. 

Guest the shepherd

If they are sanctioned by UEFA it would have to be total expulsion from Europe. Even when they played a CL game behind closed doors against Internazionale in 2005, due to Inter's own punishment given by UEFA, you still quite clearly heard the old war jukebox chants of rejoicing in murder being sung (Old Derry's Walls, No Surrender, etc.) although ITV did their best to try and dub it out during coverage of the match, as to say it wasn't happening.