Sevco Thread

I see that Scouse mong was in the press saying the scum wouldn’t accept £50m for Harvey Price

What absolute sh1te.

One of the most ridiculous statements ever.

The fact anyone would bid £40m-£50m for him, and the fact the scum would turn that down.

Why wouldn’t a journalist with any balls query what is obviously hyperbolic nonsense.

Cunts.

Just creating enough hype to get the price tag higher. There’s idiots on here thinking he’s worth ten million quid so that just shows how easily manipulated people are by the media.
  • Downvote 2

It was £50m earlier, must be up to £55m by now. By the time we get to January he'll be be worth about £100m. But of course, he's not for sale.

It’s classic Sevconomics.

What is utterly pathetic is the hun cunts that masquerade as journalists in shite “news”papers like the Daily Retard don’t even question the lies.

Pricks like Gavin Berry, Scott McDermott & Gary Ralston.

Uber hun bastards.

Guest the shepherd

Have HJK Helsinki got a sell-on clause included in Alfredo Morelos' contract? Just wondering with all of this fantastical valuations of his worth, as endorsed by the daily record.

Guest the shepherd

With any luck by the time January comes he will have one of his legs held together by metal pins.

Valuation £50 at your nearest scrapyard.

Panda Rosa wouldn't touch him, a pleasant fuck off would come your way instead

Guest the shepherd

To be fair, he is some player

Perhaps he is, maybe he isn't. That's not what I asked.

I just hope HJK Helsinki have got a top lawyer to assist them in legal proceedings if they have requested an invocation of a sell-on clause into his current contract of employment if and when he is sold.

what’s the chances of the people that keep propping up the club wanting some of the Morelos money? Various people have ploughed 60m+ into club to keep them afloat the past few years and a further 10m + mike Ashley fee to find to get to end of season! They actually doing it all for shares in a club that are diluted every 6 months?

If they qualify out their Europa League group, they'll likely have covered the £10million they need (although I read earlier that UEFA might make them play their last group tie at home behind closed doors which would cost them around £2million). I hope Young Boys somehow manage to fuck it up for them but realistically just needing a single point...it's highly likely they'll go through.

The Ashley fee is the big unknown for this season but with sevco still neck and neck with Celtic in the league, I think they'll hold off selling the mattress until the summer. Talk of bids of £40 million plus is just nonsense, but sadly he has proved his worth on a European stage and now must be regarded as a £20-25million asset. Of course the career criminal will want whatever he put into them back with interest and its likely this will come out of any fee they get for Morelos. But they should make enough to ensure their viablility for another couple of seasons. Let's just hope whoever they buy to eventually replace him turns out to be a turkey

This complete bollox about “tick tock” is exactly that.

The cunts aren’t going to die.

Two things.

If liquidation doesn’t kill them then you’re right. They won’t/can’t die.

Secondly, they can leak cash all they want as long as they’ve got enough mugs pouring it in the top to replace it. I’ve never had a major issue with that, as long as I’m not the mug they target. This two horse bollocks is an entirely artificial construct to that end unfortunately. That’s fine, but I’ll amend my own spend (and I’m nae exactly a high roller, not even a top red) accordingly.