Aberdeen V Dundeh.

That Dundee side is utterly shocking. If they don't sign some decent players in Jan, I don't think they'll get more than 15 points this season.

Saying that we really should have given them a hiding & Brown was rightly a bit pissed off with them.

Dundee weren't even off their bus til Fraser went off, Fraser who once again played the way he can & none of them had a clue what to do with him other than take him out.

Three bookings against him but could & should have been about five.

Think some are being overly harsh again on Vernon. He's being asked to play far to deep & even then, he won every high ball & knock down thrown up to him. Yes he could & should have done better further up the park but when asked to do so much sitting deep, it's going to affect his game up front cos he's NOT that type of player. He showed at Killie the type of player he is. He did take too long to pull the trigger on that last effort & it was a good block.

McGinn, FANTASTIC. great runs, great movement.

Anderson, as has been said, simply strolled that game.

Reynolds was good also, good understanding there.

Osbourne at RB wasn't asked to do much really, quite good going forward but I feel he did miss a couple of more obvious/better passes.

Clark, Why just WHY?

Rae, thought he had a pretty quiet game this time, done what was needed but I feel Clark may have helped in spoiling his game.

Roberson, again not asked to do much & was pretty average.

Hughes was good.

Hayes was great in his short time. He has to get Clark back on that fkn bench now surely to fuck. What's the fkn story with that Broon?

Not going to comment on Clangers cos yet again he basically had fk all to do. but actually I will say well done on keeping yer kick outs on the pitch. Except for one this time, that's a huge improvement :applause:

Delighted with the three points. We can still never say we've got a home banker but in all honesty, before KO that was as close as we're going to get all season to that & over all we let our selves down in all honesty. Maybe some players head were already on Tue night, I don't know.

Regards my comment on how there was only 3 bookings given for fouls on Fraser.

The one where he was blatantly pushed (two handed push & certainly not a shoulder charge) into the the main stand advertisement hoardings was unreal. Didn't even get a free kick. In fact the ref gave them a throw in :nutter: & yet later on they get a free kick on the half way line for even less of a push :nutter:

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20121027/redimages-from-pittodrie_2212158_2962271

Have a look at the red web match day photos & you'll see the blatant push on Fraser :dontknow: Scroll down near the bottom.

Thoughts?

Job done, I suppose. :unsure:

Next time though, Hayes for Clark.

What does Clark actually do?

He's fucking anonymous.

And Vernon needs dropped too.

Missed an absolute sitter in front of goal first half, then failed miserably when through on goal second half.

Excuses about being "played too deep" do not hold water in either case.

I'd drop him, play McGinn through the middle, and have Fraser and Hayes on either side.

As someone suggested earlier on, if it wasn't for a Langfield howler we'd be top.

You can add to that, if we had a main striker on top of his game, we'd be points clear at the top.

Milsom not even on the bench was a clear postscript to his inept showing last week.

As was alluded to...nowhere near ready. Was chuffed when he came into the RDS lounge pre-match.

How some would rather have that play instead of Hughes is baffling.

Hughes was solid yesterday. Again.

Did what we had to do. Totally dominated the first half without creating too much. Great goal for the opener, nice cut back, dummied and smashed in off the bar by McGinn. Said to my mates I thought it would be one of those days we dominated but wouldn't kill it off. Bit lucky with hayes' goal but killed the game. Agree with all above sentiments about Clark. Utter tripe. Perfect game to go 4-4-2 with Hayes and Fraser wide and McGinn right up top with Vernon. Fraser was excellent again, 3 bookings for chopping him down. Anderson strolled through. McGinn was quite anonymous other than the goal but showed he can make the right runs at the right time. Vernon as already alluded to was hopeless. Wonder when Fallon is back so we can give him a run. All in all not a great game but we did enough without having to work too hard and other results went our way. Good day at the office.

Goos summary.

• Upvote 1

Going back to opening day that point could have been huge for us hopefully we can return the favour in two weeks.

Yeah It'd be ace if we could snatch a win from them in much the same heart wrenching way.

Not sure what I'd rather actually. Us giving them a good doing, or Mulgrew cock up in the box to gift us a narrow win.

Just hope that wee Fraser totally outshines their much praised star player Jamie Forrest :crossfingers:

Think the problem with dropping Vernon is it means we've got no presence up top, Brown tried it against Dunfermline in the cup and we just got dominated in their half when the ball was in the air. We still play too many long balls from the back (albeit we are playing a nice passing game at points) to play without a target man. He was shite in front of goal yesterday though, should have scored 2.

Thoughts?

Job done, I suppose. :unsure:

Next time though, Hayes for Clark.

What does Clark actually do?

He's fucking anonymous.

And Vernon needs dropped too.

Missed an absolute sitter in front of goal first half, then failed miserably when through on goal second half.

Excuses about being "played too deep" do not hold water in either case.

I'd drop him, play McGinn through the middle, and have Fraser and Hayes on either side.

As someone suggested earlier on, if it wasn't for a Langfield howler we'd be top.

You can add to that, if we had a main striker on top of his game, we'd be points clear at the top.

Milsom not even on the bench was a clear postscript to his inept showing last week.

As was alluded to...nowhere near ready. Was chuffed when he came into the RDS lounge pre-match.

How some would rather have that play instead of Hughes is baffling.

Hughes was solid yesterday. Again.

Goos summary.

Clark almost scored in the first half, fine low drive that just went the wrong side of the post, we need to encourage all of our players, we're on a good run and long may it continue!!!!