Aberdeen V Dundeh.

As the good unbeaten run continues and we currently sit in 3rd place I urge everyone to get along this Saturday.

We have a real chance of finishing 2nd this season!!!!

dundeh are struggling and shipping goals (minus 16 goal diff) so we'll be odds on to put them to the sword.

Despite their shyte form they will take up a decent support so get along and lets see a crowd of over 12k.

STAND FREE and COYR!

Need to keep the unbeaten run going and the not beaten at Pittodrie run going.

We missed Osbourne in midfield so i'd be getting him back in there and potentially start Hayes and leave Fraser on the bench

Id do that as well, Fraser doesnt look fit and needs a rest IMO. Play Hayes and McGinn wide should be enough for this game.

We're not yet in any position to just expect to turn up and win, against anyone. Have a professional attitude, which Anderson, Rae etc will demand on the pitch, then we should win with something to spare. If we don't, we'll struggle.

No no, we should never be in that position where we just turn up & expect to win because that just breeds complacency.

It's all about attitude as you say but we have the better team by far & should be turning up believing we will win & approach the game in that way & play them our way & not let them get settled.

I would play same team dropping Clark for Magennis, moving Ozzie into the middle. Would be tempted to bring Hayes in although I think the 1 up front is working well now McGinn is back and fit.

Was really disappointed with Milsom when he came on against United, nowhere near fit and strong enough to hold down a starting place.

We're not yet in any position to just expect to turn up and win, against anyone. Have a professional attitude, which Anderson, Rae etc will demand on the pitch, then we should win with something to spare. If we don't, we'll struggle.

Spot on. Don't think there'll be any risk of that happening though.

We're at home we're on a good run, overwhelming favourites to win the game and a draw will be seen as a hugely disappointing result. They'll come, put players behind the ball and try to keep it tight. We have to work hard and dig deep to win these types of games and it'll say a lot about the team if we can win this one.

Echo the sentiments of the original poster too that everyone should try and get along to this one and show the players that we appreciate their efforts!

Spot on. Don't think there'll be any risk of that happening though.

We're at home we're on a good run, overwhelming favourites to win the game and a draw will be seen as a hugely disappointing result. They'll come, put players behind the ball and try to keep it tight. We have to work hard and dig deep to win these types of games and it'll say a lot about the team if we can win this one.

Echo the sentiments of the original poster too that everyone should try and get along to this one and show the players that we appreciate their efforts!

:scarf::flag::applause: :applause: :applause:

Taking the bird along to this one with my freebie and she's been bought a ticket for the St Midden game too. It's amazing what some good fitba will do! Last few seasons I couldn't bloody GIVE tickets away. I hope there's a great attendance at both as we really have been playing some top titty fitba this season!

Hopefully a good win for us and get the people that turn up to keep fucking going. Too many times have we cocked up in these situations.

Looking forward to this, even though they are bollocks they should bring good numbers. Begging for one chorus of 'Derry Rhumba' as i love it, respond with 'Derry Crumble' lads.

Move Ozzy back into midfield, drop Clark. Would love Hayes to start in some form along with Fraser & McGinn but hard to shove him in at the moment!!

Langfield

Magennis Anderson Reynolds Robbo

Hughes Raeso Ozzy

Fraser Vernon McGinn