Well Done Celtic

:laughing: ...you're way to easy you gypit Echt chiel

Two "o's" in too, ye gypit fiel.

Not sure why you think I'm easy, or are you saying your laughable attempts at humour, which don;t make any sense are meant to be winding me up? Sorry to disappoint you arsegap, but you're too thick to get a rise out of anyone.

Two "o's" in too, ye gypit fiel.

Not sure why you think I'm easy, or are you saying your laughable attempts at humour, which don;t make any sense are meant to be winding me up? Sorry to disappoint you arsegap, but you're too thick to get a rise out of anyone.

:laughing: ...man you're funny

Listen to this twat on Scotland tonight last night at around 24 minutes in. That was a better result than ours in 83. They beat the best team in the world allegedly :sleeping: In fact the best team EVER ...........................Apart from the Lisbon Lions :nutso:

http://player.stv.tv/programmes/scotland-tonight/2012-11-08-2230/

I switched off in a right rage, cant watch that cunt again! Who the fuck is he, needs some twitter abuse!

I switched off in a right rage, cant watch that cunt again! Who the fuck is he, needs some twitter abuse!

when you break it down all they have won is 3 points and they haven't even qualified out of the group. I am praying that these bastards now get horsed in Lisbon and get beat by Spartak.

the result was no doubt fantastic for the plastic paddy bastards but what exactly is it they have won - Zip. If anything it shows how far football has slipped if the ultimate defensive performance is ranked above the three european triumphs scottish clubs have.

when you break it down all they have won is 3 points and they haven't even qualified out of the group. I am praying that these bastards now get horsed in Lisbon and get beat by Spartak.

the result was no doubt fantastic for the plastic paddy bastards but what exactly is it they have won - Zip. If anything it shows how far football has slipped if the ultimate defensive performance is ranked above the three european triumphs scottish clubs have.

of course it isnt. just media hyperbole on a slow sports day.

all i would say is that for celtic this result highlight why they will never do anything in the competition. barca will a second chance, such is the champions league group stages.

upsets liek this just show the closed shop nature of the competition.

• Upvote 1

Would be funny as fuck!

How they could compare that to european finals *regardless of clubs, is beyond me!

Good point - them fuckin' fuckers that go on about guff fitba - don't you know you're part of the problem Scottish football has? You have sold your soul to Murdoch - a fucking Aussie who doesn't give a shite about anyone as long as they feed him money.

:dc: actually a fucking American...being a fucking Aussie restricted his ambition to rule the world...and then it all went AOT.