Well Done Celtic

No idea

Absolutely not

I don't give two fux about them

Absolutely yes

When did Charlie Sheen get hit by a bus?

What's worse with this particular c*nt is his contact icon in my phone is an early 80's photograph of him with his red n' white scarf n' toorie on, en route to Hampden to cheer on the mighty Dons.

What a c*nt.

What a cock! That is glory hunting at its worst there

• Upvote 1

Once again anti football being hyped as master tactics in the media :banghead:

I wonder how much praise we would get or indeed any other SPL team if we defended in depth against them then hit them on the break and won, believe me the media and especially thay rotten toothed nyaff that managed celtic would crucify them

• Upvote 1

Once again anti football being hyped as master tactics in the media :banghead:

I wonder how much praise we would get or indeed any other SPL team if we defended in depth against them then hit them on the break and won, believe me the media and especially thay rotten toothed nyaff that managed celtic would crucify them

didn't Killie defend and then counter them only two weeks ago. I remember a few complimenting Killie on it

didn't Killie defend and then counter them only two weeks ago. I remember a few complimenting Killie on it

Maybe a few did. But you can guarantee that most of the articles contained references to a 'below-par' Celtic performance. I'm not going to read any of today's match reports but I doubt they'll be criticising Barca.

Oh Jesus, please can Celtic disappear in to a whole in the ground soon. Or join the League of Ireland, either is acceptable.

I'll start not hating them when they stop being bigots.

• Upvote 2

Maybe a few did. But you can guarantee that most of the articles contained references to a 'below-par' Celtic performance. I'm not going to read any of today's match reports but I doubt they'll be criticising Barca.

Oh Jesus, please can Celtic disappear in to a whole in the ground soon. Or join the League of Ireland, either is acceptable.

I'll start not hating them when they stop being bigots.

Would a half in the ground do?

This particular c*nt is ex East End Tommy and now a respected youth coach in Aberdeen.

I won't say his name but, K_ITH L_SLI_, if you're reading this, yer a plastic paddy glory hunting c*nt of the worst kind.

Ha, must be the same guy who went to the game with two of my mates. One dandy and a tim. I've been giving them hassle on a Facebook post your mate is tagged in.

There's a guy I used to attend Aberdeen games with.

Infact was corporate many years back for a Brondby game with him - always used to go with him to Pittodrie. I turned up to the Monkey House one day and saw him sitting watching a Celtic game...as you do in pubs, Celtic scored and he was celebrating away.

What the fuck?

I reminded him of his Aberdeen supporting ways - 'no I'm a Celtic man now' - what in the last 3 years you've decided you're supporting them, and now Celtic are the team for you?

So every time now he updates FB about 'Paradise' and 'Come on the Bhoys' - I remind him that he's clearly not a glory hunter and remind him of the days he used to attend Pittodrie with me. It may be boring for him to read, but doesn't get repetitive or boring for me saying it.

A guy that lives beside my mum and dads used to always be sporting an Aberdeen or Liverpool top. One day at school I saw him with an old school Nokia phone that had a Celtic cover on it. Didn't believe him when he kept telling me it was his until I saw him kicking a ball about with a Celtic top on with Hartson on the back. Couldn't believe it. He's always on Facebook with the 'Mon the Hoops' comments. No shame when folk mention he was a Dandy.

Funnily enough before the Liverpool days he had a Man Utd boot bag, went on to say that was the only one available in the shop and had always been a Liverpool fan when we pulled him up on it :hysterical:

There's a guy I used to attend Aberdeen games with.

Infact was corporate many years back for a Brondby game with him - always used to go with him to Pittodrie. I turned up to the Monkey House one day and saw him sitting watching a Celtic game...as you do in pubs, Celtic scored and he was celebrating away.

What the fuck?

I reminded him of his Aberdeen supporting ways - 'no I'm a Celtic man now' - what in the last 3 years you've decided you're supporting them, and now Celtic are the team for you?

So every time now he updates FB about 'Paradise' and 'Come on the Bhoys' - I remind him that he's clearly not a glory hunter and remind him of the days he used to attend Pittodrie with me. It may be boring for him to read, but doesn't get repetitive or boring for me saying it.

these types of football fans are the worst. changing support to a team that wins is the lowest of the low. They used it as an emotional crutch just like bluto with Man utd

• Upvote 1

This particular c*nt is ex East End Tommy and now a respected youth coach in Aberdeen.

I won't say his name but, K_ITH L_SLI_, if you're reading this, yer a plastic paddy glory hunting c*nt of the worst kind.

With you now.

I was thinkin you might have a cracker of a pic of GF :laughing:

The very man.

Quite comfortable giving JP an awful amount of abuse from a distance.

JP lives in your neck of the woods then? Been to his place in Bod.

Just round the corner from me.

I'll swing past after work. I'm comfortable and have no problem abusing him to his face, and have done so often.

He's a good lad though, for one of them.

Is he fuck a Liverpool fan.

He's a disgrace.

Infact you might actually know the person in question I'm talking about. P.G is his initials.

Aberdeen fan all through school, Celtic fan within the last 3 years. Bizarre.

Hmmm, don't think I know this cunt.

Just round the corner from me.

I'll swing past after work. I'm comfortable and have no problem abusing him to his face, and have done so often.

He's a good lad though, for one of them.

Ha ha tell him Bobo said he's going to kick his cunt in!