Well Done Celtic

F*ck I hate thes c*nts fron Aberdeen that follow celtic, the prick that works with me came in today with his celtic top on still speaking in a "by ra way" accent

This is the same bute who has NEVER been to Parkheed and when asked why his excuse is "you canna get tickets for games unless you are a ST holder" ........strange that they only got 14k last week angainst the Penny Daintees

The c*nt used to support AFC a few years back as well :angry2:

F*ck I hate thes c*nts fron Aberdeen that follow celtic, the prick that works with me came in today with his celtic top on still speaking in a "by ra way" accent

This is the same bute who has NEVER been to Parkheed and when asked why his excuse is "you canna get tickets for games unless you are a ST holder" ........strange that they only got 14k last week angainst the Penny Daintees

The c*nt used to support AFC a few years back as well :angry2:

Been said before but...kids can swap teams until they are 10 and then must decide...once that decision has been made you cannot change that's your team for life.

• Downvote 1

Been said before but...kids can swap teams until they are 10 and then must decide...once that decision has been made you cannot change that's your team for life.

Bollocks.

One team, one choice with no going back.

It's stronger than a marriage. At least you can get divorced (Tup will testify to that) and start again. Fitba is a choice for life with no second chance.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bollocks.

It's stronger than a marriage. At least you can get divorced (Tup will testify to that) and start again. Fitba is a choice for life with no second chance.

What's your problem?

You're like a stuck fucking record.

If you have a problem, let's hear it.

Bollocks.

Steady steady...both my kids have been dandies from day 1...but I think 10 is a decent cut off point...Obviously a certain faux Scottish rocker (cockney twat) thinks different

There's a guy I used to attend Aberdeen games with.

Infact was corporate many years back for a Brondby game with him - always used to go with him to Pittodrie. I turned up to the Monkey House one day and saw him sitting watching a Celtic game...as you do in pubs, Celtic scored and he was celebrating away.

What the fuck?

I reminded him of his Aberdeen supporting ways - 'no I'm a Celtic man now' - what in the last 3 years you've decided you're supporting them, and now Celtic are the team for you?

So every time now he updates FB about 'Paradise' and 'Come on the Bhoys' - I remind him that he's clearly not a glory hunter and remind him of the days he used to attend Pittodrie with me. It may be boring for him to read, but doesn't get repetitive or boring for me saying it.

Sounds like a COCK of the highest order mate, fvcking unbelievable.