Well Done Celtic

got to admit was glad they beat barca in the end. well done. roll on the 17th when they come crashing back down to earth!!

get to fuck with that shit

Canna believe what I am reading, and the scenes of celebration in a city bar tonight.

Do you think they had a post like this when we smashed copenhagen.

Heap of shite, think a few of you have forgotten the shite we have had to put up with down there, disgusting club with disgusting fans, fuck them and everything about them.

which bar?

and that last paragraph is 100% spot on

can't believe we have a well done celtic thread on here. Celtic are a major part of the problems in football here.

Mods do the needful and get this thread to fuck

Barcelona are very boring to watch in all honesty.

No plan b, and play exactly the same way - and I'm glad teams are learning to play against it to try and bring them down a level again.

Corners, they pass it to the nearest man just so they can hold onto possession. Oh yeah, that's right Barca what did you win with possession last night? FUCK ALL.

Good a team beat them, just fucking gutted it was Celtic.

its got them quite a lot over the past few years though. As with all great teams, eventually teams will find a way to beat them.

get to fuck with that shit

which bar?

and that last paragraph is 100% spot on

can't believe we have a well done celtic thread on here. Celtic are a major part of the problems in football here.

Mods do the needful and get this thread to fuck

Was in the greentrees, place is usually dead on a weds night too, was packed last night, didnt realize there was so much celtic fans in dyce.

Barcelona are very boring to watch in all honesty.

No plan b, and play exactly the same way - and I'm glad teams are learning to play against it to try and bring them down a level again.

Corners, they pass it to the nearest man just so they can hold onto possession. Oh yeah, that's right Barca what did you win with possession last night? FUCK ALL.

Good a team beat them, just fucking gutted it was Celtic.

Barca really need a Falcao or equivalent.

My Aberdonian pal texted me, "from paradise, are you fuckin watchin, giruy".

What a cunt. A glory hunting cunt. An Aberdonian glory hunting cunt. The worst kind.

What I don't understand is these cunts? Why don't they realise that we have nothing but disdain and disgust at their "support" of a team they have no affiliation with, and the turning of their backs on their home town team?

I despise people like this, not because of who they support, but because of who they don't support. If the guy is from Easterhouse, then aye "giruy", but if the guy is fae Aberdeen, then I'm sorry, I just pity you and your sad little life pretending to be Glaswegian.

• Upvote 5

The longer they stay in Europe, the more distracted they becone domestically.

If results like tonight are the price we have to pay in order to have a competitive SPL, then I for one am happy to pay it.

Fuck Celtic and their self-aggrandising nonsense.

No, we need them finishing 3rd, whoever they get in CL knock out stages, they will lose, we need group stages of Europa League to guarantee a longer stay in Europe.

Canna believe what I am reading, and the scenes of celebration in a city bar tonight.

Do you think they had a post like this when we smashed copenhagen.

Heap of shite, think a few of you have forgotten the shite we have had to put up with down there, disgusting club with disgusting fans, fuck them and everything about them.

A-fucking-men.

Great result for Celtic, I'll give them that one. They're still cunts and no need for a fucking congratulatory thread though, there's already a Champions League one.

Barcelona can fuck off as well. I can't stand the cunts. No wonder they struggled last night, try and play the ball through the middle of a packed midifeld and defence WITHOUT bloody striker!

Darfk horses for the champions league this year - Borussia Dortmund. They can beat anyone in the competition.

Ahhh :)

got to admit was glad they beat barca in the end. well done. roll on the 17th when they come crashing back down to earth!!

Fvck them - tim vermin.

Fvck their pathetic plastic paddy glory hunting support and their utter knob end of a manager.

Anyway the Jutes hump Barca everytime they play them - so its no big deal.

• Site Sponsor

Leeds weren't the best club team in the world though, were they?

They were a dirty team of cheating, hacking cunts

Neither are Barcelona. They are one of the best but a 3-3 aggregate result against Celtic suggest to me all is not well.

• Site Sponsor

Leeds weren't the best club team in the world though, were they?

They were a dirty team of cheating, hacking cunts

Neither are Barcelona. They are one of the best but a 3-3 aggregate result against Celtic suggest to me all is not well.

Dinna think so. They are only 3 ahead of Atletico, and 8 ahead of Real.

Much larger gaps have been bridged in their title race before.

Even with a handful of games left, never mind 28.

Also, as ollie posted, if they can get beat by Celtic...

What a tosser.

Why would that be "getting it right up you"?

Are you a barca' fan?

Do you particularly give a fuck about Celtic?

Or is he just a glory hunting, deluded mong who believes the whole world revolves around his pish stained club which is followed by hordes of minks? :spanner:

No idea

Absolutely not

I don't give two fux about them

Absolutely yes

Amadeus, Amadeus...

Unfortunately the boy had an argument wi a bus and is long since deid

FalcoDM.jpg

When did Charlie Sheen get hit by a bus?

What I don't understand is these cunts? Why don't they realise that we have nothing but disdain and disgust at their "support" of a team they have no affiliation with, and the turning of their backs on their home town team?

I despise people like this, not because of who they support, but because of who they don't support. If the guy is from Easterhouse, then aye "giruy", but if the guy is fae Aberdeen, then I'm sorry, I just pity you and your sad little life pretending to be Glaswegian.

What's worse with this particular c*nt is his contact icon in my phone is an early 80's photograph of him with his red n' white scarf n' toorie on, en route to Hampden to cheer on the mighty Dons.

What a c*nt.