Holiday 2013 Thread

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers Dayts. Night in Amsterdam tomorrow on the way. Being sensible and staying at an airport hotel since I've an early flight on Saturday. I'm sure ill be seeing closing time in the hotel bar then try my best to empty the mini bar after that. Not far to crawl over to departures in the morning and get on the booze again to see me through the flight.

The money's still in the bank from that last win waiting for the next bet. Ill try to keep it going from time to time and try not to bet drunk, that's always a disaster. Good luck with yours.

Cheers Dayts. Night in Amsterdam tomorrow on the way. Being sensible and staying at an airport hotel since I've an early flight on Saturday. I'm sure ill be seeing closing time in the hotel bar then try my best to empty the mini bar after that. Not far to crawl over to departures in the morning and get on the booze again to see me through the flight.

The money's still in the bank from that last win waiting for the next bet. Ill try to keep it going from time to time and try not to bet drunk, that's always a disaster. Good luck with yours.

Cheers mate, on a bad streak! at least it's only fivers.

I'd have hit the coffee shops and red light but I'm a deviant, enjoy. :thumbup1:

Thinking about staying at home this year, 3 weeks to really get to know Scotland better.

Thinking about:

2-3 days Ayrshire, Troon, some golf.

5 nights in Edinburgh

2 nights in St Andrews/Dundee.

2 nights perth

3 nights in Gairloch

2 nights tain/Cullen/Banff

1 night piss up in Aberdeen then home.

Thinking about staying at home this year, 3 weeks to really get to know Scotland better.

Thinking about:

2-3 days Ayrshire, Troon, some golf.

5 nights in Edinburgh

2 nights in St Andrews/Dundee.

2 nights perth

3 nights in Gairloch

2 nights tain/Cullen/Banff

1 night piss up in Aberdeen then home.

Take the fantastic walk along a secluded trail to the beautiful sunnyside beech and continue to the ruins of Finlater castle.

Booked up for Ibiza for a week 31st July- 7th August. Biding in Jet Apartments in Playa Den Bossa again.

Hoping to go to Sonar in Barcelona in June before that, waiting on mates to confirm before i book anything yet though

September hopefully going to Unknown festival in Croatia

Booked up for Ibiza for a week 31st July- 7th August. Biding in Jet Apartments in Playa Den Bossa again.

Hoping to go to Sonar in Barcelona in June before that, waiting on mates to confirm before i book anything yet though

September hopefully going to Unknown festival in Croatia

Sounds like a punishing tour of festivals. applause.gif

I'm hitting Amsterdam at the end of the month with my gf. Thinking of getting one of those amsterdam card things. Last time hated watching all the smarmy cunts with them jumping the 30 mins long line for the Van Gogh* and distinctly mind thinking "I want to be one of them".

*It's shut this time though hope to do the same at some of Amsterdams other venues.

• 4 weeks later...

Was planning on going to Tenerife in the school October holidays but looks like all the flights out of Aberdeen are booked, was looking for other options and noticed Turkey is on the list of destinations, anyone ever been to Marmaris there?

Marmaris is great we were 3 years ago, so cheap & they love the Scots.

Was planning on going to Tenerife in the school October holidays but looks like all the flights out of Aberdeen are booked, was looking for other options and noticed Turkey is on the list of destinations, anyone ever been to Marmaris there?

Cheers min, good place to take teenagers you reckon?

I was 19 & loved it, cheap drink, 40 degree heat, they'll love it.

If one of them is a lassie, don't let her out your sight, loads of sleazy Turks hang around the resorts trying to crack onto the tourist women.

marmaris? thats a great kebab shop in edinburgh.

turkey is like a bongo version of spain. and thats nae necessarily a bad thing.

If one of them is a lassie, don't let her out your sight, loads of sleazy Turks hang around the resorts trying to crack onto the tourist women.

Both are lassies!

Just looking now and it's the guts of two hours in a bus from the airport, not keen on that, are there any good resorts closer to the airport?

Aye just after some sun and beer, chill time. No frills needed. :thumbup1:

Both are lassies!

Just looking now and it's the guts of two hours in a bus from the airport, not keen on that, are there any good resorts closer to the airport?

Went to Marmaris twice last year. Transfers were about 1.5 hours both times.

Great holidays, friendly locals and decent prices.. Stayed in Club Cettia Apartments, 20 minute walk from

main area but good restaurants nearby.

Lazy Day Booze Cruise and Jeep safari were great.

I think i'll go back later in year.

Both are lassies! Just looking now and it's the guts of two hours in a bus from the airport, not keen on that, are there any good resorts closer to the airport?
Went to Marmaris twice last year. Transfers were about 1.5 hours both times. Great holidays, friendly locals and decent prices.. Stayed in Club Cettia Apartments, 20 minute walk frommain area but good restaurants nearby.Lazy Day Booze Cruise and Jeep safari were great.I think i'll go back later in year.

Booze cruise? Did you drink tequila from a water pistol and strip naked and jump overboard?

What did the jeep safari involve?

Aye just after some sun and beer, chill time. No frills needed. :thumbup1:

then youll have a blast.

few mates of mine ahve been to bodrum a few times. they love it.

Both are lassies! Just looking now and it's the guts of two hours in a bus from the airport, not keen on that, are there any good resorts closer to the airport?
Went to Marmaris twice last year. Transfers were about 1.5 hours both times. Great holidays, friendly locals and decent prices.. Stayed in Club Cettia Apartments, 20 minute walk frommain area but good restaurants nearby.Lazy Day Booze Cruise and Jeep safari were great.I think i'll go back later in year.

Booze cruise? Did you drink tequila from a water pistol and strip naked and jump overboard?

What did the jeep safari involve?

Aye, it was the hilight for many people when i did that.

The safari was about 6 jeeps with 10 in each headed off and after half an hour we stopped

and loaded up with water guns and ammo and had fights with the other jeeps as we overtook each other.

Stop for lunch, site seeing and alcohol. A great day's fun.£15 each.