Holiday 2013 Thread

She is actually just a friend, we are like minded, both want to do Berlin, what's the script with clubs then, strict?

Ach, you'll still get the classic German look up and down.

The first time I (four lads) went, the bouncer at Watergate told us to come back in an hour. We thought that would just be patter but we went for a drink, returned later and he indeed let us in no problem.

We didn't get near a club until around 03:00 on Saturday night but got KB'd from Berghain.

If it's just you and her, and you're not steaming or dressed like fannies, you'll get in no bother.

:thumbup1:

Ach, you'll still get the classic German look up and down.

The first time I (four lads) went, the bouncer at Watergate told us to come back in an hour. We thought that would just be patter but we went for a drink, returned later and he indeed let us in no problem.

We didn't get near a club until around 03:00 on Saturday night but got KB'd from Berghain.

If it's just you and her, and you're not steaming or dressed like fannies, you'll get in no bother.

:thumbup1:

Oh well Mini will have to find something else to do instead.

well perhaps if my comment baffled you so much you can give some insight into what a child friendly holiday is like

Non stop running after their arse going up and down water slides, dicking about in the pool, getting drinks, keeping your wits about you and so on.

Lazing about relaxing and oggling birds in bikinis is limited to about an hour a day maximum.

Get your relaxing holidays while you still can. :thumbup1:

Non stop running after their arse going up and down water slides, dicking about in the pool, getting drinks, keeping your wits about you and so on.

Lazing about relaxing and oggling birds in bikinis is limited to about an hour a day maximum.

Get your relaxing holidays while you still can. :thumbup1:

well if youre talking about a resort style holiday, like berto is, playing in the pool, drinking in the sun - that is my idea of a relaxing holiday even with kids.

pretty much every holiday i go on is relaxing but never spent based in a resort.

Booked a cottage for a week up in Skye (Uig) for the end of the year (September). Never been before, but fancied seeing a bit of the country, and somewhere quiet to relax with the other half.

New York or Ohio this year for a week to see some friends. Possibly over Xmas & New Year.

Thank you for your feedback, what did you think of Cape Verde overall? Was it a good place to go to for what I'm looking? Shugging, mixed with booze.

go off the beaten track min berto. use your imagination.

and tip of teh day if pipes has been to it, avoid it at all costs.

My imagination would take me further a field than living in Holland...if I was to live somewhere, I'd not pick Holland loon.

My imagination is also a lot better than to just criticise everything that someone else does. I'm open to what others think, but a holiday is what a person makes of it, others may hate the place I may love it. Who gives a fuck.

oooooooohhhh

Missus has been to cape Verde, says similar to what has been said. Hotel was really nice, but apparently a bit 'third world', if you venture out the resort.

Booked a cottage for a week up in Skye (Uig) for the end of the year (September). Never been before, but fancied seeing a bit of the country, and somewhere quiet to relax with the other half.

New York or Ohio this year for a week to see some friends. Possibly over Xmas & New Year.

Speaking of the third world... You're a brave man going to Uig for a week! I have been there hundreds of times to get the ferry to the western isles, the half hour wait for the ferry is more than enough time spent there! However, a 'city slicker' like yourself may find it a peaceful change of pace!

If you're going to Skye, get yourself along to 'Three Chimneys'.

Absolutely fantastic food.

Have to book well in advance, but well worth it IMHO.

We were there last year.