Rugby Union

OddJob

1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

South Africa doing what South Africa does.

All blacks not being allowed to play.

Tell you what, the Rugby TMO absolutely beats VAR hands down. Everyone can hear what the ref and the TMO are saying and left in no doubt as to what is happening.

VAR has to adopt the same approach.

The NFL gets it right as well, a challenge system and all scoring plays are reviewed. Trust football to make a balls up. I also think that if football referees were miked up as in rugby we'd see a lot less dissent.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 months later...

Six Nations starts tonight, some interesting games over the weekend - with wales and England in turmoil, France and Ireland having quite a few players retire after the World Cup, or simply unavailable a great opperchancity for it to finally be Scotlands year - well, until we feck it all up in Cardiff

Got the beers in for tonight and then again for the Scotland game tomorrow 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, sigh said:

Six Nations starts tonight, some interesting games over the weekend - with wales and England in turmoil, France and Ireland having quite a few players retire after the World Cup, or simply unavailable a great opperchancity for it to finally be Scotlands year - well, until we feck it all up in Cardiff

Got the beers in for tonight and then again for the Scotland game tomorrow 

I've managed to blag a corporate ticket for the France game, looking forward to it 

22 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Bring it on!

Tonight's winners could also determine who wins the six nations but I think Wales could be dark horses under Gatland.

Lots of uncapped players accross all teams and some legends retired.

Down to both home games and will be in Rome.

that’ll be them two degrees 👍🏻